Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Stainless Steel, Galvanized Steel
|Brass / Stainless Steel / Steel
|Any Length Available
|Light Fixture, Hanging Systems, Picture Hanging
|Free Sample Available For Existing Dimension
|8-15 Business Days
Cable Loop Die Cast Terminals,
Galvanized Wire Rope Components,
Galvanized Wire Rope Die Cast Terminals
1. A galvanized cable wire is a steel wire configuration that’s treated with a thin layer of zinc to prevent corrosion.
2. Galvanized wire rope is ideal for outside uses since it can withstand the elements and harsh environments.
3. Galvanized cable is common in many industries, including irrigation, agriculture, erosion control, and marine.
4. Galvanized steel wire rope is the most cost-effective in comparison to stainless steel wire rope; however, the level of corrosion protection is not as great. Galvanized steel cable is slightly stronger than a comparably-sized stainless steel wire rope. Some wire ropes, such as 7 x 9 galvanized aircraft cable are also available with a vinyl coating to provide further protection. The vinyl-coated galvanized cable is a popular choice in aircraft cable because the rope is easier to handle, yet remains flexible.
1. Quick and easy to attach and remove.
2. Safety clamp lighting cable wires can connect different stage lights in parties, weddings, and other festivals.
3. Structure, the rigging consists of 304 stainless steel wire with rubber on the surface, nickel-plated steel hook, and wire eye loop.
4. Safe, shielding, and prevent transmission interference.
5.Zinc Die-Cast Terminals are molded to a cable end that has been “bird-caged”, allowing the molten zinc to adhere to each individual wire. We offer a comprehensive range of Zinc Die-Cast terminals.
Wire Rope Swage Sleeves
Wire rope swage sleeves sometimes referred to as cable ferrules or duplex/crimp sleeves, are used to form eyes on the end of wire ropes. Wire rope swage sleeves are a more secure and more permanent alternative to wire rope clips. Cable swage fittings and sleeves are available in a variety of materials to fit any wire rope rigging application:
What type of cable do I need?
The cable has to be 7x7 or 7x19 stranded aircraft cable in stainless or galvanized steel. Cables should have factory-installed terminals (stop-sleeves). The cable diameter depends on the weight of the fixture.
What’s the difference between Galvanized and Stainless cable?
Both Stainless Steel and Galvanized Aircraft Cable have approximately the same break strength. The galvanized cable is less expensive and is used in 90% of all lighting applications.
Can I cut the cable myself?
Yes, you can, but you should use a purpose-built Cable Cutter,
We recommend using a drop of super glue on the fresh cut to prevent the cable from fraying.
We have numerous capabilities that allow us to meet your specific needs and be the industry leader for custom cable assemblies.
* CNC Machining Capabilities—Yingwei has the capability to quickly make custom component parts to meet a variety of customers’ needs.
* Electric Cutting—Automatic fuse cutting enables Yingwei to achieve precise length requirements while eliminating any frayed ends.
* Swaging—Yingwei’s manufacturing facility offers various size swaging machines to meet your diameter requirements.
* Tensile Testing—All tensile testing is done in-house at our facility. Our quality department can provide a material cert with the shipment if you need.
Select a clean, well ventilated, dry, undercover location. Cover with waterproof material if the delivery site conditions preclude inside storage.
Rotate the reel periodically during long periods of storage, particularly in warm environments, to prevent migration of the lubricant from the rope.
Never store wire rope in areas subject to elevated temperatures as this may seriously affect its future performance. In extreme cases, its original as-manufactured strength may be severely reduced rendering it unfit for safe use.
Ensure that the rope does not make any direct contact with the floor and that there is a flow of air under the reel.
Failure to do so may result in the rope becoming contaminated with foreign matter and start the onset of corrosion before the rope is even put to work.
Contact Person: Ms. Shana Chen
Tel: 86 18688885542