Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Stainless Steel, Galvanized Steel
|Brass / Stainless Steel / Steel
|Any Length Available
|Light Fixture, Hanging Systems, Picture Hanging
|Free Sample Available For Existing Dimension
|8-15 Business Days
Steel Wire Rope Cable Swaged Terminals,
Stainless Steel Wire Rope Cable Components,
Stainless Steel Wire Rope Swage Fitting
This is a braided support cable for the suspension system.
The cable can be sold in various lengths to work with almost any ceiling height.
It has a terminal attached at one end. With this system, the cable is inserted
into the ceiling coupler on one end and the cable glider on the other.
No tools are required to do this. Once the system is installed the cable can
be adjusted by sliding it through the cable glider and releasing the top plunger when needed.
1. Quick and easy to attach and remove.
2. Safety clamp lighting cable wires can connect different stage lights in parties, weddings, and other festivals.
3. Structure, the rigging consists of 304 stainless steel wire with rubber on the surface, nickel-plated steel hook, and wire eye loop.
4. Safe, shielding, and prevent transmission interference.
5.Zinc Die-Cast Terminals are molded to a cable end that has been “bird-caged”, allowing the molten zinc to adhere to each individual wire. We offer a comprehensive range of Zinc Die-Cast terminals.
In order to provide our customers with a quick turnaround on standard lanyards, we provide a complete range of off-the-shelf fittings available in various materials. Some standard fittings include threaded studs, oval sleeves, stop sleeves, button stops, ball fittings, eyelets, tabs, and thimbles.
If a lanyard using standard, off-the-shelf fittings don't work for your application, We have the capability to manufacture custom fittings to perfectly meet your unique requirements. By utilizing our in-house machine shop, we can precision-machine any type of end fitting as well as provide custom tabs, eyelets, and other custom hardware to your specification.
We have numerous capabilities that allow us to meet your specific needs and be the industry leader for custom cable assemblies.
* CNC Machining Capabilities—Yingwei has the capability to quickly make custom component parts to meet a variety of customers’ needs.
* Electric Cutting—Automatic fuse cutting enables Yingwei to achieve precise length requirements while eliminating any frayed ends.
* Swaging—Yingwei’s manufacturing facility offers various size swaging machines to meet your diameter requirements.
* Tensile Testing—All tensile testing is done in-house at our facility. Our quality department can provide a material cert with the shipment if you need.
How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
1, By Express: such as DHL, UPS, TNT, FEDEX, etc. The dispatch time is about 3-5 days.
2, Sea Freight: we will update sea freight once we know your sea port where goods will be delivered.
3, Agent designated by client: please tell us the contact detail of your shipping agent and we will arrange to deliver the items.
How is the quality of your company controlled? How is the cost-controlled?
We have four inspections before and after, and we have a complete set of QC inspection processes and solutions.
What’s the difference between Galvanized and Stainless cable?
Both Stainless Steel and Galvanized Aircraft Cable have approximately the same break strength. The galvanized cable is less expensive and is used in 90% of all lighting applications.
Can I cut the cable myself?
Yes, you can, but you should use a purpose-built Cable Cutter,
We recommend using a drop of super glue on the fresh cut to prevent the cable from fraying.
Contact Person: Ms. Shana Chen
Tel: 86 18688885542