Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Brass/Aluminum||Finish Color:||Satin/or Customize|
|Types:||Single Sided||Size:||Φ16*20mm/or Customize|
|Application:||Support For Panels,Dispalys,Shelves,Signages Etc.||Others:||OEM/ODM|
Top Panel Support Cable Display Components , Single Sided Panel Support
Our side clamps are made from finely machined aluminum/brass with a very fine brushed surface.
Then these are finished in a clear anodized surface to maintain these attributes for years.
We think these are the best side clamps available on any continent.
The Side Clamp Grippers clamp material ≤8mm and is typically used with vertical signage or panels.
* There is no faster and more economical way than cable to hang
and change your banners and sale signs.
* Our Dispaly Suspension System offers a simple, highly versatile selection of components
for most materials, including glass, acrylic, metal, wood, foamcore and other media.
* The stainless steel cables are virtually invisible to the eye and the connecting
hardware is elegant and minimal, enabling the designer to create display
systems that appear to float in mid-air.
Create a delicate, almost invisible presentation of shelving on thin gauge cable using the Side Clamp, Swiveling to hold shelving at any angle, it is one of our most flexible and useful shelving clamps.
|3. Hangs Material||Vertically|
|4. Finishing Color||Satin(Silver)|
Be used in Lobbies,Receptions,Showrooms,Windows,Corridors,Exhibitions,
Shipping Malls,Sport Arenas,Hotels,Universities,Colleges etc.
|6. Safe Working Load||30KG,depends on the cable diamter work with|
* Singke-sided Guide Clamp,made of brass material;
* It Attaches to vertical Displays or Shelves;
* Does not Grip Cable
* Satin Finishing
* Use with aircraft cable to build display
This clamp heald creat an attractive cable hanging system,
adds a elegant touch to your window displays.
* Display systems for signs, posters & literature
* Dual-Sided displays to advertise both front and back
* Perfect for art displays,estate,retailshop,bank and museums
1. Attach a clamp support to each corner of the glass shelf at 3/4"-1" distance from edge
2. Mark cable positions on floor area - Lay shelves on floor and mark cable positions,
or use measurements. With the use of a plumb line, mark and fix cables to ceiling
(ensuring that fixings are secure).
3. Install cables.
4. Shelf fitting - As a guideline; the lowest shelf should be fixed approx. 24" from the floor,
and subsequent shelves approx 12" apart.
5. Affix shelf to cables. Adjust shelf to a horizontal position; preferably with a spirit level.
6. For proper and easier installation it will require two people.