Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Name:||YW-86371||Cable Material:||Stainless Steel, Galvanized Steel|
|Part Size:||32.5*76mm Snap||Diameter:||2mm|
|Length:||600mm||Cable Length:||Any Length Available|
|MOQ:||800pcs||Application:||Light Fixture, Hanging Systems, Picture Hanging|
|Hook Material:||Brass / Stainless Steel / Steel||Sample:||Free Sample Available For Existing Dimension|
|Lead Time:||8-15 Business Days|
Double Hook Ends Wire Rope Sling,
2mm Ceiling Steel Wire Rope Sling
|Material||Stainless steel, Galvanized||Type||Hook|
|Wire Diameter||∅2mm||Carton Size||35*25*18cm|
|Wire Length||Customized||Lead Time||8-15 workdays|
|Break load||30kg||Payment Terms||
1. Cables (suspension wires or wire ropes) can be used for hanging all kinds of things when combined with hooks and clamp fittings to create loops (without ferrules - which require specialist tools to apply).
2. Self-locking clamp fittings or the loop makers can be used to create adjustable loops in galvanized wire rope or stainless steel wire.
3. Fine adjustment could not be easier with the ultra-compact and stylish gripper. It offers a much more refined look for suspended signage and is incredibly easy to use.
4. These cable systems can equally be used for luminaire suspension, track lighting systems, and other services. Simply depress the clutch release button to adjust the height.
1. We offers cable in many diameters: 0.8mm,1.0mm,1.2mm, 1.5mm, 1.8mm,2.0mm,2.5mm&3.0mm.
* Including cable with fused #1 Stops, #2 Half Balls, cables with paddles, and cables with crimped on eyes.
* The die-cast stop ends are typically used with hardware called “Cable Couplers” to marry the Stop end to a threaded female coupler.
2. A safety cable is an important aspect to consider when building or assembling a fixture for two reasons:
* Safety Cables can be attached to fixtures to guard them against falling when the primary method of attachment fails.
* A tethered cable attached to a fixture's lenses or enclosures is also a great way to offer easy access and maintenance to fixtures.
Safety cables are an easy way to confidently safeguard against failing lighting components.
We have numerous capabilities that allow us to meet your specific needs and be the industry leader for custom cable assemblies.
* CNC Machining Capabilities—Yingwei has the capability to quickly make custom component parts to meet a variety of customers’ needs.
* Tensile Testing—All tensile testing is done in-house at our facility. Our quality department can provide a material cert with the shipment if you need.
* Swaging—Yingwei’s manufacturing facility offers various size swaging machines to meet your diameter requirements.
* Electric Cutting—Automatic fuse cutting enables Yingwei to achieve precise length requirements while eliminating any frayed ends.
• Attempt to shorten, knot, or tie wire rope slings.
• Force, hammer, or wedge slings or their fittings into position.
• Lift on the point of the hook.
• Use wire rope slings in acidic conditions without consulting the supplier.
• Use wire rope slings at temperatures above 100°C or below minus 40°C without consulting the supplier.
• Shock load wire rope slings.
Contact Person: Shana Chen