Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Name:||YW-86522||Material:||Stainless Steel/Galvanized|
|Part Size:||10mm||Hook Material:||Stainless Steel / Aluminum / Steel|
|Sample:||Free Sample Available For Existing Dimension||MOQ:||2000pcs|
|Length:||150mm, Customized||Application:||Light Fixture, Hanging Systems|
|Lead Time:||7-15 Business Days|
304 Steel Rigging Wire Rope Slings,
Double Screws Brass Fasteners Rope Slings
|Material||304 / Galvanized iron||Type||Loop and Hook|
|MOQ||1000 PCS||Construction||1x7;7X7;1x19 etc|
|Wire Diameter||∅1mm-2.5mm||Carton Size||35*25*18cm|
|Wire Length||Customized||Lead Time||7-15 workdays|
|Break load||15kg||Payment Terms||
304 stainless steel The main benefit of stainless Steel cable over other types of cable is its corrosion resistance. This characteristic works well in high moisture and acidic environments, such as in marine rigging applications.
Stainless steel wire rope is available in both Type 304 and Type 316. The biggest difference between Type 304 and Type 316 is Type 316 stainless steel cable has an added element, molybdenum, for added corrosion resistance.
In determining the working load of a cable or wire rope, the direct stress plus the shock in bending loads must be considered. To assure long life, a reasonable safety factor should be applied to the working load. Standard industry practice is a 5:1 safety factor for many applications. Higher safety factors are used under certain conditions such as extreme shock loads, aircraft control cables, etc.
The fatigue life of the cable or wire rope will be greatly enhanced with properly designed pulleys. The root, or pulley tread diameter, is critical to the life of the cable.
Wire rope, also commonly referred to as cable, consists of three key elements that give it its unmatched strength and security:
1. Wires. At the most basic level is the wire itself. The individual wires on their own do not amount to much in terms of capacity, but taken as a whole can distribute weight in an incredibly efficient manner.
2. Strands. The strands of a wire rope are created by laying the wires helically around the wire rope’s core. Strands are wrapped incredibly tight for maximum strength and cohesion.
3. Core. At the center of the wire rope is a core, which provides proper support for the strands. When it comes to the core, there are three main options:
* Independent Wire Rope Core (IWRC)
* Wire Strand Core (WSC) — Both this core and IWRC are sometimes referred to as steel wire core or steel center.
* Wire rope is in the cable family in terms of functionality. It is used in countless applications, including construction, fabrication, distribution, and more. Elite Sales works across several industries and can help you make the best selection.
Select a clean, well ventilated, dry, undercover location. Cover with waterproof material if the delivery site conditions preclude inside storage.
Rotate the reel periodically during long periods of storage, particularly in warm environments, to prevent migration of the lubricant from the rope.
Never store wire rope in areas subject to elevated temperatures as this may seriously affect its future performance. In extreme cases, its original as-manufactured strength may be severely reduced rendering it unfit for safe use.
Ensure that the rope does not make any direct contact with the floor and that there is a flow of air under the reel.
Failure to do so may result in the rope becoming contaminated with foreign matter and start the onset of corrosion before the rope is even put to work.
Support the reel on a simple A-frame or cradle located on the ground, which is capable of supporting the total mass of rope and reel. Ensure that the rope is stored where it is not likely to be affected by chemical fumes, steam, or other corrosive agents.
Failure to do so may seriously affect its condition rendering it unfit for safe use.
Contact Person: Ms. Shana Chen
Tel: 86 18688885542