Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Stainless Steel / Aluminum / Steel
|Free Sample Available For Existing Dimension
|Light Fixture, Hanging Systems
|7-15 Business Days
4mm 304 Stainless Steel Wire Rope,
Double Loop Stainless Steel Wire Rope,
4mm Rigging Rope Lifting Slings
|304 / Galvanized iron
|Loop and Hook
1. A galvanized cable wire is a steel wire configuration that’s treated with a thin layer of zinc to prevent corrosion.
2. Galvanized wire rope is ideal for outside uses since it can withstand the elements and harsh environments.
3. Galvanized steel wire rope is the most cost-effective in comparison to stainless steel wire rope; however, the level of corrosion protection is not as great. Galvanized steel cable is slightly stronger than a comparably-sized stainless steel wire rope. Some wire ropes, such as 7 x 9 galvanized aircraft cable are also available with a vinyl coating to provide further protection. The vinyl-coated galvanized cable is a popular choice in aircraft cable because the rope is easier to handle, yet remains flexible.
304 stainless steel The main benefit of stainless Steel cable over other types of cable is its corrosion resistance. This characteristic works well in high moisture and acidic environments, such as in marine rigging applications.
Stainless steel wire rope is available in both Type 304 and Type 316. The biggest difference between Type 304 and Type 316 is Type 316 stainless steel cable has an added element, molybdenum, for added corrosion resistance.
In determining the working load of a cable or wire rope, the direct stress plus the shock in bending loads must be considered. To assure long life, a reasonable safety factor should be applied to the working load. Standard industry practice is a 5:1 safety factor for many applications. Higher safety factors are used under certain conditions such as extreme shock loads, aircraft control cables, etc.
The fatigue life of the cable or wire rope will be greatly enhanced with properly designed pulleys. The root, or pulley tread diameter, is critical to the life of the cable.
1. Standard and custom designs are created per your requirements.
2. Wire rope and fittings are stocked at our facility.
3. Wire rope is cut to length and fittings are swedged on using one of our hydraulic presses.
4. You can choose from cable fittings such as copper or aluminum sleeves, stamped eyelets, balls,
threaded studs, shank-type eyes, forks, and more.
5. Connection hardware conforms to all industry specifications.
Select a clean, well ventilated, dry, undercover location. Cover with waterproof material if the delivery site conditions preclude inside storage.
Rotate the reel periodically during long periods of storage, particularly in warm environments, to prevent migration of the lubricant from the rope.
Never store wire rope in areas subject to elevated temperatures as this may seriously affect its future performance. In extreme cases, its original as-manufactured strength may be severely reduced rendering it unfit for safe use.
Ensure that the rope does not make any direct contact with the floor and that there is a flow of air under the reel.
Failure to do so may result in the rope becoming contaminated with foreign matter and start the onset of corrosion before the rope is even put to work.
Support the reel on a simple A-frame or cradle located on the ground, which is capable of supporting the total mass of rope and reel. Ensure that the rope is stored where it is not likely to be affected by chemical fumes, steam, or other corrosive agents.
Failure to do so may seriously affect its condition rendering it unfit for safe use.
Contact Person: Ms. Shana Chen
Tel: 86 18688885542