Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Name:||YW-86517||Material:||Stainless Steel/Galvanized|
|Part Size:||20mm||Wire Length:||Customized|
|MOQ:||1000pcs||Hook Material:||Stainless Steel / Aluminum / Steel|
|Sample:||Free Sample Available For Existing Dimension||Diameter:||1mm-2.5mm|
|Lead Time:||7-15 Business Days||Length:||100mm, Customized|
|Application:||Light Fixture, Hanging Systems|
Galvanized Wire Rope Lifting Slings,
Hanging Light Wire Rope Lifting Slings,
Stainless Steel Wire Rope Slings
|Material||304 / Galvanized iron||Type||Loop and Hook|
|MOQ||1000 PCS||Construction||1x7;7X7;1x19 etc|
|Wire Diameter||∅1mm-2.5mm||Carton Size||35*25*18cm|
|Wire Length||Customized||Lead Time||7-15 workdays|
|Break load||15kg||Payment Terms||
1. A galvanized cable wire is a steel wire configuration that’s treated with a thin layer of zinc to prevent corrosion.
2. Galvanized wire rope is ideal for outside uses since it can withstand the elements and harsh environments.
3. Galvanized steel wire rope is the most cost-effective in comparison to stainless steel wire rope; however, the level of corrosion protection is not as great. Galvanized steel cable is slightly stronger than a comparably-sized stainless steel wire rope. Some wire ropes, such as 7 x 9 galvanized aircraft cable are also available with a vinyl coating to provide further protection. The vinyl-coated galvanized cable is a popular choice in aircraft cable because the rope is easier to handle, yet remains flexible.
304 stainless steel The main benefit of stainless Steel cable over other types of cable is its corrosion resistance. This characteristic works well in high moisture and acidic environments, such as in marine rigging applications.
Stainless steel wire rope is available in both Type 304 and Type 316. The biggest difference between Type 304 and Type 316 is Type 316 stainless steel cable has an added element, molybdenum, for added corrosion resistance.
Wire assemblies are also useful in motion control and machine automation applications for not only lifting but pulling and support as well. Wire rope assemblies allow for the incorporation of wire cables into machinery or other equipment for use improving connectivity and versatility and to prevent damage, such as fraying, to the rope mechanisms.
As cables for heavy-duty hoisting vary considerably from those used to support a home shelving unit, it is vital that the intended use be considered when selecting the proper assembly. Wire rope manufacturers often provide a range of wire fitting options in order to accommodate the many different uses for the cables.
1. High-speed production machines
2. Tight length tolerances
3. Fuse/welded ends to prevent the bare cable from fraying
4. Shear cutting for coated cables
5. Quick deliveries
6. Low cutting cost
A safety cable is an important aspect to consider when building or assembling a fixture for two reasons:
Safety Cables can be attached to fixtures to guard them against falling when the primary method of attachment fails.
A tethered cable attached to a fixture’s lenses or enclosures is also a great way to offer easy access and maintenance to fixtures.
Safety cables are an easy way to confidently safeguard against failing lighting components.
Contact Person: Shana Chen