Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel/Galvanized||Part Thread Size:||M6|
|Hook Material:||Stainless Steel / Aluminum / Steel||Lead Time:||7-15 Business Days|
|Length:||100mm, Customized||Sample:||Free Sample Available For Existing Dimension|
|Application:||Light Fixture, Hanging Systems|
Steel Safety Wire Rope Cable Slings,
100mm Length Wire Rope Cable Slings,
Customized Steel Wire Rope Sling
|Material||304 / Galvanized iron||Type||Loop and Hook|
|MOQ||1000 PCS||Construction||1x7;7X7;1x19 etc|
|Wire Diameter||∅1mm||Carton Size||35*25*18cm|
|Wire Length||Customized||Lead Time||7-15 workdays|
|Break load||15kg||Payment Terms||
1. A galvanized cable wire is a steel wire configuration that’s treated with a thin layer of zinc to prevent corrosion.
2. Galvanized wire rope is ideal for outside uses since it can withstand the elements and harsh environments.
3. 304 stainless steel The main benefit of stainless Steel cable over other types of cable is its corrosion resistance. This characteristic works well in high moisture and acidic environments, such as in marine rigging applications.
Stainless steel wire rope is available in both Type 304 and Type 316. The biggest difference between Type 304 and Type 316 is Type 316 stainless steel cable has an added element, molybdenum, for added corrosion resistance.
4. Galvanized steel wire rope is the most cost-effective in comparison to stainless steel wire rope; however, the level of corrosion protection is not as great. Galvanized steel cable is slightly stronger than a comparably-sized stainless steel wire rope. Some wire ropes, such as 7 x 9 galvanized aircraft cable are also available with a vinyl coating to provide further protection. The vinyl-coated galvanized cable is a popular choice in aircraft cable because the rope is easier to handle, yet remains flexible.
Our factory generally provides 304 stainless steel wire rope, iron galvanized steel wire rope, and nylon plastic covered steel wire rope While wire cable slings are more robust and durable than nylon lifting slings or polyester round slings, wire slings are not cut proof. Wire slings need to be protected from damage like all industrial lifting slings. Only materials of sufficient strength, thickness, and construction must be used to prevent damage. Do not use gloves or cardboard. Use protection devices that have been designed to resist the effects of cutting and abrasion. Wire Rope Saddle Protectors are readily available
1. High-speed production machines
2. Tight length tolerances
3. Fuse/welded ends to prevent the bare cable from fraying
4. Shear cutting for coated cables
5. Quick deliveries
6. Low cutting cost
A safety cable is an important aspect to consider when building or assembling a fixture for two reasons:
Safety Cables can be attached to fixtures to guard them against falling when the primary method of attachment fails.
A tethered cable attached to a fixture’s lenses or enclosures is also a great way to offer easy access and maintenance to fixtures.
Safety cables are an easy way to confidently safeguard against failing lighting components.
Contact Person: Shana Chen