Payment & Shipping Terms:
|7-15 Business Days
|Free Sample Available For Existing Dimension
Lighting Fixture Steel Wire Rope Sling,
Stainless Steel Wire Rope Sling,
Wire Lifting Slings With Snap Hook
|304 stainless steel
|Loop and Hook
1. Wire rope assemblies are completed cable systems that involve the cable or cables as well as any fittings in the form of additional hardware or rope termination techniques.
2. Wire ropes are used in a range of industries such as mining, oil rigging, bridge construction, marine, aerospace, transportation, and material handling among others that require various heavy-duty lifting applications.
3. Wire assemblies are also useful in motion control and machine automation applications for not only lifting but pulling and support as well. Wire rope assemblies allow for the incorporation of wire cables into machinery or other equipment for use improving connectivity and versatility and to prevent damage, such as fraying, to the rope mechanisms.
4. As cables for heavy-duty hoisting vary considerably from those used to support a home shelving unit, it is vital that the intended use be considered when selecting the proper assembly. Wire rope manufacturers often provide a range of wire fitting options in order to accommodate the many different uses for the cables.
We manufacture many of our products in accordance with military and OEM specifications as specified below. Please feel free to check our catalog as a resource for your own needs. If you have any questions regarding the various specifications we manufacture or if you don’t see what you need, please feel free to contact us.
1. High-speed production machines
2. Tight length tolerances
3. Fuse/welded ends to prevent the bare cable from fraying
4. Shear cutting for coated cables
5. Quick deliveries
6. Low cutting cost
The main benefit of stainless Steel cable over other types of cable is its corrosion resistance. This characteristic works well in high moisture and acidic environments, such as in marine rigging applications.
Stainless steel wire rope is available in both Type 304 and Type 316. The biggest difference between Type 304 and Type 316 is Type 316 stainless steel cable has an added element, molybdenum, for added corrosion resistance.
A safety cable is an important aspect to consider when building or assembling a fixture for two reasons:
Safety Cables can be attached to fixtures to guard them against falling when the primary method of attachment fails.
A tethered cable attached to a fixture’s lenses or enclosures is also a great way to offer easy access and maintenance to fixtures.
Safety cables are an easy way to confidently safeguard against failing lighting components.
Contact Person: Ms. Shana Chen
Tel: 86 18688885542