Payment & Shipping Terms:
|7-15 Business Days
|Free Sample Available For Existing Dimension
OEM Wire Rope Lanyard,
Stainless Steel Wire Rope Lanyard,
1.2*250mm Steel Wire Rope Sling
1. Wire rope assemblies are completed cable systems that involve the cable or cables as well as any fittings in the form of additional hardware or rope termination techniques.
2. Wire ropes are used in a range of industries such as mining, oil rigging, bridge construction, marine, aerospace, transportation, and material handling among others that require various heavy-duty lifting applications.
3. Wire assemblies are also useful in motion control and machine automation applications for not only lifting but pulling and support as well. Wire rope assemblies allow for the incorporation of wire cables into machinery or other equipment for use improving connectivity and versatility and to prevent damage, such as fraying, to the rope mechanisms.
4. As cables for heavy-duty hoisting vary considerably from those used to support a home shelving unit, it is vital that the intended use be considered when selecting the proper assembly. Wire rope manufacturers often provide a range of wire fitting options in order to accommodate the many different uses for the cables.
|304 tainless steel
|Nice nickel/ chrome/ Zinc plating or other color painting
We manufacture many of our products in accordance with military and OEM specifications as specified below. Please feel free to check our catalog as a resource for your own needs. If you have any questions regarding the various specifications we manufacture or if you don’t see what you need, please feel free to contact us.
1. High-speed production machines
2. Tight length tolerances
3. Fuse/welded ends to prevent the bare cable from fraying
4. Shear cutting for coated cables
5. Quick deliveries
6. Low cutting cost
The cable has to be 7x7 or 7x19 stranded aircraft cable in stainless or galvanized steel. Cables should have factory-installed terminals (stop-sleeves). The cable diameter depends on the weight of the fixture.
Yes, you can, but you should use a purpose-built Cable Cutter,
We recommend using a drop of super glue on the fresh cut to prevent the cable from fraying.
Tethers can be of any material but the cable itself is always 7x7 galvanized or stainless steel, and can also be offered with a plastic-coating or black oxide finish. Please refer to pages 27-28 for all available cable terminals. Please call Griplock’s customer service for quotes.
utilizes stainless steel aircraft cable. Cables are supplied with a terminal at one end, allowing the cable to be held securely at the suspension point.
Contact Person: Ms. Shana Chen
Tel: 86 18688885542