Payment & Shipping Terms:
|7-15 Business Days
|Free Sample Available For Existing Dimension
M10 Thread Lighting Suspension Systems,
Brass Ceiling Cable Hanging System,
1.5mm Dia Ceiling Light Suspension Kit
1. Ceiling Attachments are made of nickel / Chrome-plated brass with a few exceptions.
2. Internal mechanisms are comprised of brass and stainless steel.
3. Satin-chromed and other finishes are available upon request.
4. Most Ceiling Attachment and Cable Grippers have either internal or
5.Designed for the suspension of surface light fittings, suitable for use with a large range of commercial lighting.
|Nice nickel/ chrome/ Zinc plating or other color painting
1. This attachment provides a firm anchor for the suspension system wire to fixed onto the ceiling.
In the standard configuration, the attachment barrel is screwed onto the ceiling, and the suspension wire is threaded through the collar-locking nut, with the nipple at the end of the suspension wire locating into the collar, which is then screwed into the barrel.
2. Attachments are used to fix the cables to ceilings, walls, or floors.
3. The ceiling attachment is a two-piece connector for use with a cable hanging system.
4. It is fixed to the ceiling, works with a cable gripper, and offers the perfect solution for the suspension system.
5. One part of the suspension systems, used for applications where you have a high ceiling, curved or slope ceiling, or difficult installation.
6. Low cost and competitively priced for use in industrial and architectural lighting applications.
As all manufacturers and installers know, suspending objects safely
Safety is our number one concern. Each and every gripper is a
Suspended Sign System Kits provide a great solution for *wayfinding signage and have been used in large venues for many years. Due to the size and nature of these buildings they can be difficult to navigate without directional signage, by providing your patrons with highly visible forms of Wayfinder signs using our suspended sign systems, is a great way to offer hanging signs to provide navigation information.
1: Insert the cable into Looping Gripper.
2: Pass cable through or around the anchor point.
3: Insert cable back into Looping Gripper.
ADJUSTMENT: Remove load from cable, depress plunger & adjust cable height.
Contact Person: Ms. Shana Chen
Tel: 86 18688885542