Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Cable Gripper Material:||Brass||Color:||Nickel,or Customize|
|Wire Thickness:||Ø1.2mm||Main Cable Length:||1500mm,or Customize|
|Wire Material:||304 Stainless Steel Wire With||Application:||To Suspend Led Linear Lights,Aluminium Profiles Etc|
wire rope hanging system,
suspended wire lighting kit
Tool - Free Easy Installation Wire Suspension Kit For LED Linear Lights
Our Suspension Kits are supplied in ready-to-use kits with your choice of end
fixing and cable length, we provide a complete off-site solution, catered to the
needs of your project. Whether you're suspending panel,strip or high bay lighting,
we have a range of products to suit all lighting applications.
This Suspension Kit for LED Linear is the perfect solution for the Linear lights.
It features a height-adjustable stainless steel cable.
As it's made from brass+304 stainless steel wire, it's resistant, strong and flexible.
· Quick – up to 6 times faster than traditional suspension systems
· Safe – can be pre-installed to channel using pre-fitted washer/nut or using
retention clip reducing time working at height
· Easy – integral ergonomically designed release button allows for simple adjustment
· Secure – button acts as a locking screw and indicator clearly highlights the wire is
locked in position for ultimate security
· Versatile – variety of foot attachments available to suit applications
The finest way to suspend lighting fixtures Aluminum Profiles available.
ONE SET OF SUSPENSION MOUNTING WIRE HANGING KIT FIXING
FOR LED LINEAR BATTEN CEILING TUBE LIGHTS.
· Suspension Mounting Wire kit for LED Batten Tube Lights allowing the Tube to be hung from a Ceiling.
· Ideal for situations when recessed mounting is not possible, or for an ultra modern appearance.
· One end of the suspension kit screws to ceiling, the other side then loops through the supplied brackets
that attach to the CLIP for Batten Tube Lights.
· Adjustable Length.
Material:304 Stainless Steel Wire
Size:Ø9mm * 26mm+9*9 square slider
|Material:BrassSize:Ø12mm * 28mm|
What components do I need to hang my fixtures?
You will need a ceiling attachment (cable coupler or connector), a cable with a terminal (stop sleeve) and a Cable Gripper, normally placed at the fixture. You may also need ceiling canopies and power cord.
Can I install these myself?
Yes, if you’re a lighting professional or a competent handyman.
Supplied in ready-to-use kits with your choice of end fixing and cable length, we provide
a complete off-site solution, catered to the needs of your project. Whether you're suspending
panel, strip or high bay lighting, we have a range of products to suit all lighting applications.
• Store and handle wire rope slings correctly.
• Inspect wire rope slings and accessories before use and before placing into storage.
• Follow safe slinging practices, as given overleaf.
• Fit slings carefully, protect them from sharp edges and position hooks to face outward from the load.
• Apply the correct mode factor for the slinging arrangement.
• Attempt to shorten, knot or tie wire rope slings.
• Force, hammer or wedge slings or their fittings into position.
• Lift on the point of the hook.
• Use wire rope slings in acidic conditions without consulting the supplier.
• Use wire rope slings at temperatures above 100°C or below minus 40°C without consulting the supplier.
• Shock load wire rope slings.
Contact Person: Shana Chen