Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Wire Material:||304 Stainless Steel /Galvanized Steel Wire||Wire Thickness:||Ø1.2mm|
|Wire Length:||230mm/Customize||Eyelet Size:||Ø4mm|
|Application:||Use For High Bay Hanging Kit||Others:||OEM/ODM Acceptable|
Eyelet Loop End Wire Rope Sling 304 Stainless Steel Safe Rope
• Store and handle wire rope slings correctly.
• Inspect wire rope slings and accessories before use and before placing into storage.
• Follow safe slinging practices, as given overleaf.
• Fit slings carefully, protect them from sharp edges and position hooks to face outward from the load.
• Apply the correct mode factor for the slinging arrangement.
• Attempt to shorten, knot or tie wire rope slings.
• Force, hammer or wedge slings or their fittings into position.
• Lift on the point of the hook.
• Use wire rope slings in acidic conditions without consulting the supplier.
• Use wire rope slings at temperatures above 100°C or below minus 40°C without consulting the supplier.
• Shock load wire rope slings.
Selecting the Correct Sling
Wire rope slings are available in a range of sizes and assemblies, select the slings to
be used and plan the lift taking
the following into account:
Type of sling to be used - endless, single, two, three or four leg.
Capacity - the sling must be both long enough and strong enough for the load and the slinging method.
Apply the mode factor for the slinging method.
For use at temperatures exceeding 100°C or below minus 40°C refer to the suppliers instructions.
Where slings may come into contact with acids or chemicals consult the supplier.
In the case of multi-leg slings the angle between the legs should not be less than 30° or exceed the maximum marked.
Multi-leg slings exert a gripping force on the load which must be taken into account, this increases as the angle between the
Due to the possibility of sparking, the use of aluminium is restricted in certain classified atmospheres, so ensure the
ferrule is suitable for such conditions.
|1. Item Name||Eyelet Loop End Wire Rope Sling 304 Stainless Steel Safe Rope|
|2. Material||304 Stainless Steel Wire|
|4. Cable Diameter and Length||Ø1.2*230mm;Or Customize|
|5. Finishing Color||N/M|
Used for Hanging Kit,Suspension System etc.
|7. Safe Working Load||10KG(For reference only)|
|8. Content||1*Stainless Steel wire with Die Cast eyelet terminal loop end|
|9. Wire Rope and Cable Available||
1.304 Stainless Steel Wire,7X7;
We use a wide range of cable and wire rope consisting of numerous constructions and materials as well as the most complete offering of standard and custom end fittings in the industry. Our cable and fitting offerings include but are not limited to the following: