Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Nickel / Chrome / Satin Silver
|Brass / Stainless Steel
Satin Silver Plated Lock Grippers,
Lock Grippers Hanging System,
Lock Grippers With A Cap
|Brass / Stainless steel
|Suit for wire dia.
|∅1 - ∅1.5 mm
|Satin Silver/ Chrome, etc.
|Free sample available, customer pay the express freight
|Billboards, Led light, Display
Significant time and cost savings on your project
Complete, off-site solutions which minimize health and safety concerns
Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by a dedicated technical team
Aesthetically pleasing solutions; lightweight and virtually invisible
1. Sign installers, lighting contractors, ceiling fitters, and other trades may find it more convenient to bulk buy the hanging hardware components required for a specific job, be it hanging signs, suspending lights, or attaching acoustic ceiling panels.
2. Hardware components and suspension fittings for creating hanging wire assemblies are found in this section.
3. However for general applications it may be more convenient to buy a wire rope hanging kit rather than selecting individual components.
What is the difference between 1x19, 7x7, and 7x19 configurations?
The 1x19 cable is slightly stronger than the other cables but is the least flexible. It is also the nicest looking cable due to the fewer strands of wire that make it up.
The 7x7 cable is semi-flexible, has a lesser breaking load than compared to the 1x19, but greater than 7x19.
The 7x19 cable is the most flexible, which allows it to loop back on itself without kinking. It has the lowest breaking load of 30kg.
If you are using the wire for balustrading; in particular in conjunction with fittings that require the use of a hydraulic swage, either of the 3 wires wire will be fine; but if you are using fittings that need the cable to wrap around a thimble, then the more flexible 7x7 or 7x19 cable is a much easier option for this purpose.
1. When installing threaded Grippers DO NOT OVER-TORQUE THE THREADS. Finger-tighten only and wrench-tighten a quarter turn further, but no more.
2. The product is not recommended for outdoor use. It should not be exposed to water or wind, or be allowed to oscillate continuously in any circumstance. Avoid placing fixtures close to vents or in chemical-laden environments such as indoor swimming pools. For more information please contact us.
Contact Person: Ms. Shana Chen
Tel: 86 18688885542