Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Brand Name:||Yingwei||Production Name:||YW-86124|
|Size:||9*34mm||Material:||Brass / Stainless Steel|
|Surface Treatment:||Nickel / Chrome / Satin Silver||Rec. Wire:||∅1-1.5mm|
|Thread Size:||None Thread||Type:||Adjustable|
LED Panel Griplock Cable Gripper,
Nickel Plated Griplock Cable Gripper
1. Adjustable Cable Grippers can be infinitely adjusted.
2. Our cable blockers are extremely easy and fast to install.
3. The cable blocking devices are used in demanding applications, for example in the automotive and hardware industry. Recommended weights for devices vary from 7 to 100 kilograms, so the stronger cable blockers can hold even heavy loads of lighting equipment. Cable’s diameter varies from 1.0 to 2.0mm.
The Gripper is a sophisticated piece of hardware that allows an electrician to adjust the height of a fixture without utilizing tools. As a cable slides through the gripper a plunger and three balls within the gripper surround the outside diameter and catch the cable as it passes through the gripper. When mounted and weight is applied to the gripper, the tension forces the balls to grab the cable in a pinching movement.
* Body: holds the locking mechanism inside, has an angled conic shape in the cable-in orifice to ease insertion of cable.
* Spring: Stainless steel, made of wire 0.3 mm diameter, both ends closed has a controlled constant.
* Locking spheres: 3 spheres arranged in a triangular pattern that will hold the cable in place via pressure.
* The adjustable swivel joint is magical when it comes to creating branch light fixtures, you can angle them any way you like, and it gives the fixture an excellent abstract, random, branch-like quality.
|Material||Copper / Stainless steel||Type||Gripper|
|Suit for wire dia.||∅1 - ∅1.5 mm||Size||∅ 9*50mm|
|Surface treatment||Satin Silver/ Chrome, etc.||MOQ||1000pcs|
|Breaking load||90kg||Sample||Free sample available, customer pay the express freight|
|Delivery time||8-15 workdays||Application||Billboards, Led light, Display|
Lighting, Machinery, Medical, Security, Sporting Goods, Toys, Window, Lawn & garden. When designing a cable assembly, a number of factors need to be considered such as workload, abrasion, cycle life, and flexibility, environment, cost, safety .etc. the larger the diameter, the greater the workload capacity and the less flexible it will be.
Except for the ceiling attachments, our cable grippers are all fitted in the same way, and once installed, the full load is attached to the holder and will no longer move.
The cable in the ceiling attachments is held in with a stop ferrule, in all the others there are ball bearings that grip the cable.
* Your inquiry related to our product & price will be replied to within 12 hours.
* Well-trained & experienced staff are to answer all your inquiries in English of course.
* OEM & ODM projects are highly welcomed. We have a strong R&D team here to help.
* Your business relationship with us will be confidential to any third party.
* Good after-sale service offered, please get back if you got questions.
Can I install these myself?
Yes, if you’re a lighting professional or a competent handyman.
What types of Cable Grippers are available?
There’s a wide variety, but there are two distinct types. The Straight-Thru’ or standard Gripper allows the cable to exit through the Gripper’s thread into the fixture. The Side-Cable-Exit Gripper allows the cable to exit the Gripper from the side of the body before the Gripper enters the fixture, eliminating the possibility of a short circuit.
What are the payment terms?
For small orders, we require 100% T/T or PayPal in advance.
For bulk orders, we require 30% in advance, balance against B/L or before shipment.
Contact Person: Millie Zhou