Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Brand Name:||Yingwei||Production Name:||YW-86121|
|Size:||10*43mm||Material:||Brass / Stainless Steel|
|Thread Size:||M6 Thread||Surface Treatment:||Nickel / Chrome / Satin Silver|
OEM Lock Cable Gripper,
M6 Thread Griplock Gripper,
LED Linear Light Side Exit Grippers
Side exit grippers enable direct surface attachment. Mounting to Thru-holes, Slots, Threaded Holes; Threaded Studs, or can be provided with Hooks, Sliding Shoes, or Swiveling connectors. The cable exits smoothly at the side of the Gripper, clearly visible as you adjust the height. Side exit grippers are also available with Forks to grip signs or flat-sided to screw to suspended objects or picture frames.
* Body: holds the locking mechanism inside, has an angled conic shape in the cable-in orifice to ease insertion of cable.
* Locking spheres: 3 spheres arranged in a triangular pattern that will hold the cable in place via pressure.
* Spring: Stainless steel, made of wire 0.3 mm diameter, both ends closed has a controlled constant.
* The adjustable swivel joint is magical when it comes to creating branch light fixtures, you can angle them any way you like, and it gives the fixture an excellent abstract, random, branch-like quality.
|Material||Copper / Stainless steel||Type||Gripper|
|Suit for wire dia.||∅1 - ∅1.5 mm||Size||∅ 10*43mm|
|Surface treatment||Satin Silver/ Chrome, etc.||MOQ||1000pcs|
|Breaking load||90kg||Sample||Free sample available, customer pay the express freight|
|Delivery time||8-15 workdays||Application||Billboards, Led light, Display|
1. Adjustable Cable Grippers make installation quick and easy
2. Adjustable Cable Grippers can be infinitely adjusted
3. Adjustable Cable Grippers can be used to suspend signage, Lighting Systems, etc
4. Our cable blockers are extremely easy and fast to install.
5. The cable blocking devices are used in demanding applications, for example in the automotive and
hardware industry. Recommended weights for devices vary from 7 to 100 kilograms, so the
stronger cable blockers can hold even heavy loads of lighting equipment. Cable’s diameter
varies from 1.0 to 2.0mm.
Lighting, Machinery, Medical, Security, Sporting Goods, Toys, Window, Lawn & garden. When designing a cable assembly, a number of factors need to be considered such as workload, abrasion, cycle life, and flexibility, environment, cost, safety .etc. the larger the diameter, the greater the workload capacity and the less flexible it will be.
Cable Grippers supplies only the best quality. Our strict quality control guidelines ensure that before any parts ship they have met every quality control standard. Products are Lab tested on a regular basis and all parts are inspected before proceeding to the packaging process for your orders.
What components do I need to hang my fixtures?
You will need a ceiling attachment (cable coupler or connector), a cable with a terminal (stop sleeve), and a Cable Gripper, normally placed at the fixture. You may also need ceiling canopies and a power cord.
Can I install these myself?
Yes, if you’re a lighting professional or a competent handyman.
What types of Cable Grippers are available?
There’s a wide variety, but there are two distinct types. The Straight-Thru’ or standard Gripper allows the cable to exit through the Gripper’s thread into the fixture. The Side-Cable-Exit Gripper allows the cable to exit the Gripper from the side of the body before the Gripper enters the fixture, eliminating the possibility of a short circuit.
Contact Person: Shana Chen