Payment & Shipping Terms:
|For Cable Diameter:||Ø0.8~Ø1.5mm||Key Flange:||Key Flange At Top|
|Finish Color:||Nickel/Customized||Cable Exit:||Bottom Exit|
cable bottom exit gripper,
steel wire gripper
Micro Size Brass Lock Cable Grippers With Security Cap For Curtain Suspending
Micro size cable gripper is not only used with stainless steel wire,
But also the plastic fishing wire to suspending the curtain.
1. Item Name:Micro Cable Gripper For Curtain Suspension
4. Thread Size:M10 External Thread
5. Finishing Color:Nickel;Or Customize
It is perfect for Hanging Curtain,Graphic Displays, Suspend Signage ,
Lighting Systems , Suspended Fixtures and other objects.
7. Safe Working Load:10KG(Fore reference only)
Φ0.47'' * 0.55''
(Φ12 * 14MM)
A Gripper is a sophisticated piece of hardware that allows an electrician to adjust the height of
a fixture without utilizing tools. As a cable slides through the gripper a plunger and three balls
within the gripper surround the outside diameter and catch the cable as it passes through the
gripper. When mounted and weight is applied to the gripper, the tension forces the balls to
grab the cable in a pinching movement.
We offers several grippers in different diameters and screw sizes.
While pressing down the button on the top of the gripper, simply thread the cable through the gripper, and release the button when at the desired length. Push back the Safety Lock, insert your frame hanger, then release the Safety Lock. Step back and admire your marvelous Hanging System!
1. The Lock cable grippers offer a secure and elegant solution
for any fine art installation,as well as Lighting Products,
Signs,Dispalys, Graphics and many other items;
2. Radically reducing installation time and eliminating human error;
3. Easy to adjust cable length,easy to release.
4. Low cost and competitively priced for use in industrial and architectural lighting applications;
5. Perfect for Suspend Signage + Lighting Systems + Suspended Fixtures;
6. Supplied as Gripper Only or Gripper with Cables in different length.
Cable Gripper Design
Within each cable gripper is a plunger that a cable slides through. There are three balls
that surround the outside diameter of the cable as it passes through the gripper. When
weight is applied to the gripper when mounted, the tension forces the balls to grab the
cable in a pinching movement. In normal operation the more the tension, the more the
gripping. Some grippers come with a safety nut that locks the movement in both directions
eliminating the potential for a release if the plunger is accidentally depressed by an end user.
Contact Person: Ms. Shana Chen
Tel: 86 18688885542