Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Zinc - Alloy||Color:||Nickel/Customized|
|For Cable Diameter:||Ø1.0~Ø1.5mm||Size:||20*22mm|
|Cable Exit:||Top Exit||Customize:||OEM/ODM Acceptable|
Flexible Cable Looping Gripper With Safety Lock , Double Mechanism Zinc Alloy Gripper
For easy and adjustable loop making in the field. Just slide the cable through one end
of the gripper, through the side exit, loop around and pass through the other end
creating an adjustable loop with no crimping necessary!
1. Material : Zinc Alloy
2. Size: 20*20mm
3. Surface Treatment : Nickel Plated;Or Customize
4. Plunger Diameter:Φ2.0mm
5. Fit For Cable:Φ1.0~1.5mm
6. Application :
This Looping Maker is often used for hanging light fittings, signs, pipes,
artworks and other applications. Easy to adjust cable length. Easy to release.
7. Break Load : 30KG(Fore reference only)
|ZINIC ALLOY||NICKEL PLATED||
It is a clever fitting for creating loops in wire rope or cable.
The design of loop maker gripper is compact and compared with other grippers,
we consider it very aesthetically pleasing - perfectly at home suspending displays in a
designer shop window or supporting high quality signs in a contemporary art gallery.
Hanging wire fittings to loop over beams or hook up items to be suspended are available in loop cable kits or as fully adjustable components. Installation is quick and easy as no ferrules or crimps are required ...
1. Cables (suspension wires or wire ropes) can be used for hanging all kinds of things when combined with hooks and clamp fittings to create loops (without ferrules - which require specialist tools to apply).
2. Self locking clamp fittings or the loop makers can be used to create adjustable loops in galvanised wire rope or stainless steel wire.
3. Fine adjustment could not be easier with the ultra compact and stylish gripper. It offers a much more refined look for suspended signage and is incredibly easy to use.
4. These cable systems can equally be used for luminaire suspension, track lighting systems and other services. Simply depress the clutch release button to adjust the height.
Cable loops make installation quick and easy
By creating an adjustable loop in a suspension cable with small hook at the other end of
the wire it is easy to suspend items from beams, roof trusses, pipework, trunking or Unistrut -
and heights can be infinitely adjusted.
This is an adjustable cable loop device used to suspend signage, lighting systems,
decorations, large mobiles and fixtures such as shop window displays.
Whether you're looping a cable around a purlin or through a hanging eye, cable loops offer a versatile and safe way to use strong (yet slender) wire ropes (from 1.2mm to 1.5mm thick).