Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Zinic - Alloy||Color:||Nickel/Customized|
|For Cable Diameter:||Ø1.0~Ø1.5mm||Size:||26*26mm|
|Cable Exit:||Top Exit||Customize:||OEM/ODM Acceptable|
Reverse Release Cable Looping Gripper , Zinic - Alloy Quick Adjustable Loop Maker
Hanging wire fittings to loop over beams or hook up items to be suspended are available in loop cable kits or as fully adjustable components. Installation is quick and easy as no ferrules or crimps are required ...
1. Material : Zinic - Alloy
2. Size: 1.03'' *1.03'' / (26*26mm)
3. Finishing Color : Nickel;Or Customize
4. Plunger Diameter:Φ3.5mm
5. For Use of Cable:Φ1.0~3.0mm
6. Application :
An adjustable cable loop device which is used to suspend signage, lighting systems,
decorations, large mobiles and fixtures such as shop window displays.
7. Safe Working Load : 50KG(Fore reference only)
|Zinic - Alloy||NICKEL PLATED||
1. Cables (suspension wires or wire ropes) can be used for hanging all kinds of things when combined with hooks and clamp fittings to create loops (without ferrules - which require specialist tools to apply).
2. Self locking clamp fittings or the loop makers can be used to create adjustable loops in galvanised wire rope or stainless steel wire.
3. Fine adjustment could not be easier with the ultra compact and stylish gripper. It offers a much more refined look for suspended signage and is incredibly easy to use.
4. These cable systems can equally be used for luminaire suspension, track lighting systems and other services. Simply depress the clutch release button to adjust the height.
· Supplied either as Cable Loop Kits or as individual adjustable
grippers plus wire reels to create your own systems.
· The loop maker gripper is incredibly easy to use. Simply insert the cable (wire) and
the built-in locking mechanism grips it automatically. To adjust or release, press the clutch button.
· The cable loop kit consists of a 2m long cable with a mini hook at one end, plus an fitting -
for you to complete the loop as and where required.
· Individual grippers can be purchased separately, with or without reels of cable.
Good quality wire cutters are required to achieve a clean cut without fraying the cable.
Press one of the Self-Locking Looper's buttons, then insert the end of your cable through. Press the other button, create a loop with your cable, then slide back through the self locking looper. After you release the buttons, the Self-Locking Looper will hold the cable in place and you can finish setting up your system!
Simply loop the Self Locking Looper cable around the end of your S-Hook or Swan Hook.
Attach your choice of hook to the Self Locking Looper's cable and you have an excellent system to hang your art from!