Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Zinic - Alloy||Color:||Nickel/Customized|
|For Cable Diameter:||Ø1.0~Ø1.5mm||Size:||19*21mm|
|Cable Exit:||Top Exit||Customize:||OEM/ODM Acceptable|
Zinic - Alloy / Aluminum Material Cable Looping Gripper , Self - Lock Loop Maker
An adjustable cable loop device which is used to suspend signage, lighting systems,
decorations, large mobiles and fixtures such as shop window displays.
|1. Material||Zinic - Alloy|
|3. For use with Cable||Ø1.0~Ø1.5mm|
|4. Finishing Color||Nickel / Chrome /Customized|
This Looping Maker is often used for hanging light fittings, signs, pipes,
artworks and other applications. Easy to adjust cable length. Easy to release.
|6. Safe Working Load||50KG,depends on the cable diamter work with|
1.Fast and Reliable Looping Maker,
Makes installation quick and easy;
2.Create an adjustable loop in a suspension cable
with a neat hook for hanging;
3.Hang items from beams, trusses, pipes and trunking;
4.Tool Free:Setting and Adjustable without utilizing tools;
5.Low cost and competitively priced for use in industrial and architectural lighting applications;
Hanging wire fittings to loop over beams or hook up items to be suspended are available in loop cable kits or as fully adjustable components. Installation is quick and easy as no ferrules or crimps are required ...
1. Cables (suspension wires or wire ropes) can be used for hanging all kinds of things when combined with hooks and clamp fittings to create loops (without ferrules - which require specialist tools to apply).
2. Self locking clamp fittings or the loop makers can be used to create adjustable loops in galvanised wire rope or stainless steel wire.
3. Fine adjustment could not be easier with the ultra compact and stylish gripper. It offers a much more refined look for suspended signage and is incredibly easy to use.
4. These cable systems can equally be used for luminaire suspension, track lighting systems and other services. Simply depress the clutch release button to adjust the height.
How To Installation:
1. Insert cable into Looping Gripper.
2. Pass cable through or around anchor point.
3. Insert cable back into Looping Gripper.
ADJUSTMENT: Remove load from cable, depress plunger & adjust cable height.
Note: Looping Gripper must maintain a minimum 500 distance from
all suspended objects or support structures.
· Supplied either as Cable Loop Kits or as individual adjustable
grippers plus wire reels to create your own systems.
· The loop maker gripper is incredibly easy to use. Simply insert the cable (wire) and
the built-in locking mechanism grips it automatically. To adjust or release, press the clutch button.
· The cable loop kit consists of a 2m long cable with a mini hook at one end, plus an fitting -
for you to complete the loop as and where required.
· Individual grippers can be purchased separately, with or without reels of cable.
Good quality wire cutters are required to achieve a clean cut without fraying the cable.