Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Name:||YW-86374||Cable Material:||Stainless Steel, Galvanized Steel|
|Part Size:||11*28mm||Hook Material:||Stainless Steel/steel|
|Cable Length:||Any Length Available||MOQ:||1000pcs|
|Sample:||Free Sample Available For Existing Dimension||Lead Time:||8-15 Business Days|
|Application:||Light Fixture, Hanging Systems, Picture Hanging|
Steel Wire Rope Sling With Loop,
600mm Length Steel Wire Rope Sling
|Material||Stainless steel||Type||Lanyard Hook|
|MOQ||1000 PCS||Construction||1x7;7X7;1x19 etc|
|Wire Diameter||∅1.2mm||Carton Size||35*25*18cm|
|Wire Length||Customized||Lead Time||8-15 workdays|
|Break load||15kg||Payment Terms||
· 304 SS Aircraft Steel Cable Wire Rope
· Cable wire dimensions: 1.5 mm diameter x 100m long
· Flexible 7 x 7 strand core construction
· Great strength and flexibility
· Comes on a reel
· Can serve a variety of personal, commercial, industrial, and military purposes
304 stainless aircraft steel cable wire rope is one of the most useful types of steel cables. 100 m long and constructed out of 7 outer strands of 7 wires per strand, the cable provides a combination of strength and flexibility. Strong enough to secure an airplane in place, it is commonly used for commercial, industrial, military, and personal purposes. Great for winches and pulleys, securing and hoisting boats and cargo, lowering and lifting heavy objects, zip-lining, raising and lowering garage doors, and a lot more.
1. Wire rope slings are available in a range of sizes and assemblies, select the slings to be used and plan the lift taking
the following into account:
2. Type of sling to be used - endless, single, two, three, or four legs.
3. Capacity - the sling must be both long enough and strong enough for the load and the slinging method.
4. Apply the mode factor for the slinging method.
5. For use at temperatures exceeding 100°C or below minus 40°C refer to the supplier's instructions.
• Store and handle wire rope slings correctly.
• Inspect wire rope slings and accessories before use and before placing them into storage.
• Follow safe slinging practices, as given overleaf.
• Fit slings carefully, protect them from sharp edges, and position hooks to face outward from the load.
• Apply the correct mode factor for the slinging arrangement.
* Attempt to shorten, knot or tie wire rope slings.
* Force, hammer or wedge slings or their fittings into position.
* Lift on the point of the hook.
* Use wire rope slings in acidic conditions without consulting the supplier.
* Use wire rope slings at temperatures above 100°C or below minus 40°C without consulting the supplier.
* Shock load wire rope slings.
Some of the terminations and fittings we can provide as part of custom cable assemblies include:
Loops, Thimbles, Ball Fittings, Sleeves & Stops, Stake Eyes, Ball Shanks
Threaded Studs, Custom Fittings, Turnbuckles, Hooks, Swivels, Snap Hooks
Clevises, Wire Rope Clips, Links, Shackles, etc.
Contact Person: Shana Chen