Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Name:||YW-86372||Cable Material:||Stainless Steel, Galvanized Steel|
|Part Size:||5.8*29mm||Hook Material:||Brass / Stainless Steel|
|Diameter:||2mm||Cable Length:||Any Length Available|
|Length:||600mm||Sample:||Free Sample Available For Existing Dimension|
|MOQ:||1000pcs||Application:||Light Fixture, Hanging Systems, Picture Hanging|
|Lead Time:||8-15 Business Days|
Wire Rope Sling With Snap Hooks,
Wire Rope Sling for Lighting Fixture,
Wire Rope Sling 2mm Diameter
|Material||Stainless steel||Type||Snap Hook|
|MOQ||1000 PCS||Construction||1x7;7X7;1x19 etc|
|Wire Diameter||∅2mm||Carton Size||35*25*18cm|
|Wire Length||Customized||Lead Time||8-15 workdays|
|Break load||30kg||Payment Terms||
· 304 SS Aircraft Steel Cable Wire Rope
· Cable wire dimensions: 1.5 mm diameter x 100m long
· Flexible 7 x 7 strand core construction
· Great strength and flexibility
· Comes on a reel
· Can serve a variety of personal, commercial, industrial, and military purposes
7 x 7 wire rope is constructed of seven strands of seven wires and is semi-flexible. 7 x 7 uses heavier gauge wire and offers better abrasion resistance than 7 x 19. Superior strength allows for multiple uses, such as guy wires, net suspension, animal leash, tether lines, and winches.
Wire rope slings are available in a range of sizes and assemblies, select the slings to be used and plan the lift taking
the following into account:
Type of sling to be used - endless, single, two, three, or four legs.
Capacity - the sling must be both long enough and strong enough for the load and the slinging method.
Apply the mode factor for the slinging method.
For use at temperatures exceeding 100°C or below minus 40°C refer to the supplier's instructions.
* Material Handling (hanging support lanyards, pulley cables)
* Specialized vehicles (security stainless steel lanyards for release pins, lid restraints)
* Lawn and garden equipment (security lanyards for release pins, lid restraints)
* Seats (seat restraint lanyard)
* Tailgates and Doors (latch lanyard, support lanyard, door restraint)
* Used for the lighting fixture protection.
Rotate the reel periodically during long periods of storage, particularly in warm environments, to prevent migration of the lubricant from the rope.
Never store wire rope in areas subject to elevated temperatures as this may seriously affect its future performance. In extreme cases, its original as-manufactured strength may be severely reduced rendering it unfit for safe use.
Ensure that the rope does not make any direct contact with the floor and that there is a flow of air under the reel.
Failure to do so may result in the rope becoming contaminated with foreign matter and start the onset of corrosion before the rope is even put to work.
Contact Person: Shana Chen