Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Name:||YW-86518||Material:||Stainless Steel/Galvanized|
|Part Size:||38mm||Hook Material:||Stainless Steel / Aluminum / Steel|
|Sample:||Free Sample Available For Existing Dimension||Wire Length:||Customized|
|Length:||200mm, Customized||Application:||Light Fixture, Hanging Systems|
|Lead Time:||7-15 Business Days|
304 Stainless Steel Wire Rope With Loop,
304 Stainless Steel Lifting Ropes Slings,
200mm Length Lifting Ropes Slings
|Material||304 / Galvanized iron||Type||Loop and Hook|
|MOQ||1000 PCS||Construction||1x7;7X7;1x19 etc|
|Wire Diameter||∅1mm-2.5mm||Carton Size||35*25*18cm|
|Wire Length||Customized||Lead Time||7-15 workdays|
|Break load||15kg||Payment Terms||
1. A galvanized cable wire is a steel wire configuration that’s treated with a thin layer of zinc to prevent corrosion.
2. Galvanized wire rope is ideal for outside uses since it can withstand the elements and harsh environments.
3. Galvanized steel wire rope is the most cost-effective in comparison to stainless steel wire rope; however, the level of corrosion protection is not as great. Galvanized steel cable is slightly stronger than a comparably-sized stainless steel wire rope. Some wire ropes, such as 7 x 9 galvanized aircraft cable are also available with a vinyl coating to provide further protection. The vinyl-coated galvanized cable is a popular choice in aircraft cable because the rope is easier to handle, yet remains flexible.
304 stainless steel The main benefit of stainless Steel cable over other types of cable is its corrosion resistance. This characteristic works well in high moisture and acidic environments, such as in marine rigging applications.
Stainless steel wire rope is available in both Type 304 and Type 316. The biggest difference between Type 304 and Type 316 is Type 316 stainless steel cable has an added element, molybdenum, for added corrosion resistance.
Wire rope slings are used extensively within the industrial lifting industry. Wire rope slings, sometimes referred to as wire cable slings are more robust and durable than nylon slings and have higher temperature limits. There are many different types of wire rope slings and they all have their own purposes. For instance, the normal sling strength is based on the strength of the wire rope used in the sling. A sling angle is an angle measured between a horizontal line and the sling leg or body.
Wire rope slings have been used extensively for years and were once the industrial lifting sling of choice. Wire rope slings, sometimes referred to as wire cable slings are more robust and durable than nylon slings and also have higher temperature limits.
1. High-speed production machines
2. Tight length tolerances
3. Fuse/welded ends to prevent the bare cable from fraying
4. Shear cutting for coated cables
5. Quick deliveries
6. Low cutting cost
1. Standard and custom designs are created per your requirements.
2. Wire rope and fittings are stocked at our facility.
3. Wire rope is cut to length and fittings are swedged on using one of our hydraulic presses.
4. You can choose from cable fittings such as copper or aluminum sleeves, stamped eyelets, balls,
threaded studs, shank-type eyes, forks, and more.
5. Connection hardware conforms to all industry specifications.
Contact Person: Shana Chen