Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Wire Length:||2000mm, Customized||MOQ:||200pcs|
|Lead Time:||7-15 Business Days||Sample:||Free Sample Available For Existing Dimension|
Assembly Finishing Panel Wire Suspension Systems,
Adjustable Panel Suspension Kit,
Customized Panel Wire Suspension Systems
1. Material: Brass+Stainless Steel Wire
2. Size: Same as the drawing
3. Cable Diameter and Length:Ø1.0*2000mm, Or Customize
4. Finishing Color: Nickel, Or Customize
5. Application: Perfect for the Hanging Graphics Displays, as well as Suspend
Signage, Lighting Systems, Suspended Fixtures, and so on.
6. Safe Working Load: 20KG(Fore reference only)
One Nickel Cable Gripper, adjust the main cable length;
One toggle fixed to the application;
One 304 Stainless Steel wire with the diecast end
|Material||Brass||Surface treatment||Nice nickel/ chrome/ Zinc plating or other color painting|
|MOQ||200 PCS||Construction||1x7;7X7;1x19 etc|
|Wire Diameter||∅1.5mm||Carton Size||35*25*18cm|
|Wire Length||2000mm, customized||Lead Time||7-15 workdays|
|Break load||20kg||Payment Terms||
1. The ceiling ﬁxing must be installed correctly and by a qualiﬁed ﬁtter into a reliable material to achieve the working load;
2. Make sure to use a reliable and secure ﬁxing for the object being suspended;
3. Not to be used outside;
4. Make sure the wire has no defects before use. Use only for static loads;
5. A minimum of two suspensions are recommended per item being suspended;
6. Always remove or support the load before making any adjustments;
7. Supplied in ready-to-use kits;
8. Available with a range of connector types and thread sizes;
9. Extensive ceiling fixing options available to suit most substrates.
Lighting suspension kits deliver complete solutions for all lighting applications. Offering a sleek, professional, and discreet finish without compromising on strength, the beauty of the system is in the ease and efficiency of the installation.
Supplied in ready-to-use kits with your choice of end fixing and cable length, we provide a complete off-site solution, catered to the needs of your project. Whether you're suspending panel, strip, or high bay lighting, we have a range of products to suit all lighting applications.
The Angel Hanger is designed for architectural lighting suspensions where aesthetics are important and offers simple one-handed adjustment and a range of feet options to accommodate many types of luminaires.
The Knockout is designed for strip lighting suspensions and simply slots into knockout centers, without the need for tools or removing the back of the fixture. Like all our products, it comes with a 5:1 safety factor, ensuring peace of mind alongside sleek, contemporary design to complement modern lighting fixtures.
· Beware of the risk for an electrical shock when the cable enters an electrical appliance.
· Any attempt to manipulate the gripper mechanism voids all our liabilities.
· Impulses and vibrations can considerably reduce the total strength.
· Keep oils/fats away from the cable and grippers.
· Do not paint or coat the cable or grippers.
· Dust and small particles can clog the gripper mechanism.
· All products are for indoor use only.
· Combining other products with original Alem Teknik products voids our responsibility.
The LED revolution, tax incentives for retrofits, and a revival in the construction industry are changing the lighting landscape nationwide, and new energy-saving industrial fixtures are going up faster than ever. We are here to help manufacturers and installers keep pace and stay competitive. We offer a popular range of well-priced industrial cable suspension kits that cover just about every standard lighting installation.
We will help save you money! These kits are so easy and quick to install, your labor costs will see a dramatic decrease.
Contact Person: Shana Chen