Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Name:||YW-86370||Cable Material:||Stainless Steel, Galvanized Steel|
|Part Size:||19*52mm Snap||Diameter:||2mm|
|Length:||600mm||Cable Length:||Any Length Available|
|MOQ:||1000pcs||Eyelet Material:||Brass / Stainless Steel / Steel|
|Application:||Light Fixture, Hanging Systems, Picture Hanging||Sample:||Free Sample Available For Existing Dimension|
|Lead Time:||8-15 Business Days|
Steel Security 1x7 IWRC Sling,
IWRC Sling With Double Hook End
1. Cables (suspension wires or wire ropes) can be used for hanging all kinds of things when combined with hooks and clamp fittings to create loops (without ferrules - which require specialist tools to apply).
2. Self-locking clamp fittings or the loop makers can be used to create adjustable loops in galvanized wire rope or stainless steel wire.
3. Fine adjustment could not be easier with the ultra-compact and stylish gripper. It offers a much more refined look for suspended signage and is incredibly easy to use.
4. These cable systems can equally be used for luminaire suspension, track lighting systems, and other services. Simply depress the clutch release button to adjust the height.
|Material||Stainless steel, Galvanized||Type||Hook|
|Wire Diameter||∅2mm||Carton Size||35*25*18cm|
|Wire Length||Customized||Lead Time||8-15 workdays|
|Break load||30kg||Payment Terms|
1. The 1x19 cable is slightly stronger than the other cables but is the least flexible. It is also the nicest looking cable due to the fewer strands of wire that make it up.
2. The 7x7 cable is semi-flexible, has a lesser breaking load than compared to the 1x19, but greater than 7x19.
3. The 7x19 cable is the most flexible, which allows it to loop back on itself without kinking. It has the lowest breaking load of theIf you are using the wire for balustrading; in particular, in conjunction with fittings that require the use of a hydraulic swager, either of the 3 wires wire will be fine; but if you are using fittings that need the cable to wrap around a thimble, then the more flexible 7x7 or 7x19 cable is a much easier option for this purpose.
We have numerous capabilities that allow us to meet your specific needs and be the industry leader for custom cable assemblies.
* CNC Machining Capabilities—Yingwei has the capability to quickly make custom component parts to meet a variety of customers’ needs.
* Tensile Testing—All tensile testing is done in-house at our facility. Our quality department can provide a material cert with the shipment if you need.
* Swaging—Yingwei’s manufacturing facility offers various size swaging machines to meet your diameter requirements.
* Electric Cutting—Automatic fuse cutting enables Yingwei to achieve precise length requirements while eliminating any frayed ends.
• Store and handle wire rope slings correctly.
• Inspect wire rope slings and accessories before use and before placing them into storage.
• Follow safe slinging practices, as given overleaf.
• Fit slings carefully, protect them from sharp edges and position hooks to face outward from the load.
• Apply the correct mode factor for the slinging arrangement.
Contact Person: Shana Chen