Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Name:||YW-86534||Cable Material:||Stainless Steel, Galvanized Steel|
|Part Size:||40mm||Eyelet Material:||Brass / Stainless Steel / Steel|
|Diameter:||1.2mm||Cable Length:||Any Length Available|
|Length:||3000mm||Sample:||Free Sample Available For Existing Dimension|
|Application:||Light Fixture, Hanging Systems, Picture Hanging||MOQ:||1000pcs|
|Lead Time:||8-15 Business Days|
3000mm Steel Wire Rope Cable Lanyard,
Wire Rope Lanyard With Spring Hook
* Stainless steel wire ropes belong to the most versatile elements in architecture. From balustrade in-fills and suspension of different objects over applications in the area of design and shop fittings to stabilizing wire ropes as wind bracings, the area of applications is almost unlimited.
* These ropes add that extra bit of safety and security to your setup should a bolt come loose or fall off a light. Safety for your patrons or guests at your parties and events and security of the investment of your lighting.
|Material||Stainless steel||Type||Lanyard button|
|MOQ||1000 PCS||Construction||1x7;7X7;1x19 etc|
|Wire Diameter||∅1.2mm||Carton Size||35*25*18cm|
|Wire Length||Customized||Lead Time||8-15 workdays|
|Break load||15kg||Payment Terms||
* Commercial quality "aircraft grade" cable is made from galvanized steel wire or stainless steel wire. Galvanized aircraft cable provides high tensile strength and adequate corrosion resistance for most commercial applications. Stainless steel cable provides slightly lower tensile strength, but greater resistance to corrosion. We also offer aircraft cable fitting services.
* Cable or wire rope is fabricated from individual wires put together in a uniform helical arrangement to form what is called a strand. A strand typically contains 7 wires (1 x 7) or 19 wires (1 x 19), although others are available. Cable or wire rope contains a varying number of these strands such as 7 x 7 and 7 x 19 (number of strands x wire per strand). The more strands and more wires per strand, the more flexible the cable and the higher the cost. The greater the cable diameter, the greater the diameter of each wire and the greater the breaking strength.
* Galvanized cables and wire ropes are a great economical choice. They offer corrosion resistance at an affordable price. Galvanized coating is available in most strands, cables, and wire ropes.
* Stainless Steel Type 304 is the most widely used of the stainless steel offerings. It offers good corrosion resistance and breaking strengths comparable to galvanized cable.
* Nylon Coated Cable: Nylon is suitable for applications involving pulleys, excellent coating for exercise equipment.
* Material Handling (hanging support lanyards, pulley cables)
* Specialized vehicles (security stainless steel lanyards for release pins, lid restraints)
* Lawn and garden equipment (security lanyards for release pins, lid restraints)
* Seats (seat restraint lanyard)
* Tailgates and Doors (latch lanyard, support lanyard, door restraint)
* Used for the lighting fixture protection.
Select a clean, well ventilated, dry, undercover location. Cover with waterproof material if the delivery site conditions preclude inside storage.
Rotate the reel periodically during long periods of storage, particularly in warm environments, to prevent migration of the lubricant from the rope.
Contact Person: Shana Chen