Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Brand Name:||Yingwei||Production Name:||YW-86092|
|Break Load:||90kg||Rec. Wire:||∅1-1.5mm|
|Surface Treatment:||Nickel / Chrome / Satin Silver||MOQ:||1000pcs|
|Material:||Brass / Stainless Steel||Thread Size:||None Thread|
Cylinder Exit Wire Gripper,
Silver Plated Cable Wire Gripper,
Suspension Kit Wire Cable Grippers
|Material||Copper / Stainless steel||Type||Gripper|
|Suit for wire dia.||∅1 - ∅1.5 mm||Size||∅ 15*53mm|
|Surface treatment||Satin Silver/ Chrome, etc.||MOQ||1000pcs|
|Breaking load||90kg||Sample||Free sample available, customer pay the express freight|
|Delivery time||8-15 workdays||Application||Billboards, Led light, Display|
Side exit grippers enable direct surface attachment. Mounting to Thru-holes, Slots, Threaded Holes; Threaded Studs, or can be provided with Hooks, Sliding Shoes, or Swiveling connectors. The cable exits smoothly at the side of the Gripper, clearly visible as you adjust the height. Side exit grippers are also available with Forks to grip signs or flat-sided to screw to suspended objects or picture frames. Models with horizontal holes for cross cables or “Y” cables can balance and support a fixture in two places with one gripper.
* Body: holds the locking mechanism inside, has an angled conic shape in the cable-in orifice to ease insertion of cable.
* Locking spheres: 3 spheres arranged in a triangular pattern that will hold the cable in place via pressure.
* Wedge or bush: transfers the pressure of the spring to the spheres.
* Spring: Stainless steel, made of wire 0.3 mm diameter, both ends closed has a controlled constant.
1. Adjustable Cable Grippers make installation quick and easy
2. Adjustable Cable Grippers can be infinitely adjusted
3. Adjustable Cable Grippers can be used to suspend signage, Lighting Systems, etc
4. Our cable blockers are extremely user-friendly and fast to install.
5. The cable blocking devices are used in demanding applications, for example in the automotive and
hardware industry. Recommended weights for devices vary from 7 to 100 kilograms, so the
stronger cable blockers can hold even heavy loads of lighting equipment. Cable’s diameter
varies from 1,2 to 2,5 millimeters.
* Acoustics, Display, Exhibition, Room divider, Decoration…Everything that hangs from the ceiling or the wall should use our Suspension Systems.
* Cable gripper that allows adjusting the height of a fixture without utilizing tools
* Compact designed grippers allow swift installation and instant adjustment.
* Attachments are used to fix the cables to ceilings, walls, or floors.
* Stainless steel and zinc-plated cables are available in various dimensions and lengths.
Do not place pendant fixtures in moving-air environments unless they are laterally/seismically braced. Continuous oscillation may cause metal fatigue in the cabling systems, leading to cable failure.
Grippers & couplers work best when cable follows their centerline. Avoid angled pulls in excess of 5°.
For angled applications use one of our jointed grippers or our sloped ceiling couplers.
Cable Grippers supplies only the best quality. Our strict quality control guidelines ensure that before any parts ship they have met every quality control standard. Products are Lab tested on a regular basis and all parts are inspected before proceeding to the packaging process for your orders.
Our cable assembly manufacturing facility has produced millions of cable assemblies. We are proud of our products and our philosophy. It is our goal to offer affordable, quality suspension components.
What components do I need to hang my fixtures?
You will need a ceiling attachment (cable coupler or connector), a cable with a terminal (stop sleeve), and a Cable Gripper, normally placed at the fixture. You may also need ceiling canopies and a power cord.
Can I install these myself?
Yes, if you’re a lighting professional or a competent handyman.
What types of Cable Grippers are available?
There’s a wide variety, but there are two distinct types. The Straight-Thru’ or standard Gripper allows the cable to exit through the Gripper’s thread into the fixture. The Side-Cable-Exit Gripper allows the cable to exit the Gripper from the side of the body before the Gripper enters the fixture, eliminating the possibility of a short circuit.
Contact Person: Shana Chen