Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Brass / Stainless Steel / Steel||Diameter:||25mm|
|Lead Time:||8-15 Business Days||Alloy:||None -Alloy|
|Application:||Light Fixture, Hanging Systems, Picture Hanging||Surface Color:||Silver/Nickel/Chrome/Black/White|
|Sample:||Free Sample Available For Existing Dimension||MOQ:||300pcs|
Three Holes Ceiling Cable Hanging Hardware,
M6 Thread Cable Hanging Attachments
We provide instant tool-less height adjustments for drop ceilings, light fixtures, displays, and signs. Based in China, the company offers an array of products, such as cable couplers, cross cable, power feed, and bottom exit. Its various coupler styles have the ability to attach J-boxes, sheetrock, masonry, and wood, among others. In addition, We offer power cords, diecast ends, cable hardware, and bulk cable. The company's cable gripper styles provide various hanging installation options.
|MOQ||300 PCS||Brand Name||YW|
|Item||Ceiling Attachment||Carton Size||35*25*18cm|
|Size||∅*25mm/Customized||Lead Time||8-15 workdays|
|Thread||M6 thread||Payment Terms|
T/T, Western Union, Paypal
1. On a drywall or wood ceiling, simply use an anchor (drywall) or screw to install part one of the connector. Then put the Lock cable through the second part of the connector. The "stop" on the connector will stop the wire from falling out.
2. Screw this second part of the connector to the first part already installed in the ceiling.
3. Now you are ready to install the slider to the wire and hang your light fixtures.
4. These adjustable sign hanger kits can also be used in art installations, in shop window displays as well as in industrial applications such as suspending safety signs.
The three legs hanger part is designed for architectural lighting suspensions where aesthetics are important and offers simple one-handed adjustment and a range of feet options to accommodate many types of luminaires.
A.Insert the cable into the gripper. Always insert the cable through the pin unless otherwise stated.
B.Adjust the gripper up. When you let go of the gripper it will automatically lock itself on the cable.
C.Press the pin and adjust down. When you press the pin the lock opens and the gripper slides freely up and down the cable. Release the pin to lock the gripper again.
• Store and handle wire rope slings correctly.
• Inspect wire rope slings and accessories before use and before placing into storage.
• Follow safe slinging practices, as given overleaf.
• Fit slings carefully, protect them from sharp edges, and position hooks to face outward from the load.
• Apply the correct mode factor for the slinging arrangement.
Contact Person: Shana Chen