Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Brass / Stainless Steel / Steel||Diameter:||16mm|
|Sample:||Free Sample Available For Existing Dimension||MOQ:||500pcs|
|Surface Color:||Nickel/Chrome/Black/White||Application:||Light Fixture, Hanging Systems, Picture Hanging|
|Lead Time:||8-15 Business Days||OEM/ODM:||Acceptable|
Ceiling Attachment Side Exit,
M5 Thread Suspended Ceiling Wire Attachment,
Brass Ceiling Attachment Side Exit
|MOQ||1000 PCS||Brand Name||YW|
|Item||Ceiling Attachment||Carton Size||35*25*18cm|
|Size||∅16*28mm/Customized||Lead Time||8-15 workdays|
|Thread||M5 female thread||Payment Terms||
T/T, Western Union, Paypal
1. On a drywall or wood ceiling, simply use an anchor (drywall) or screw to install part one of the connector. Then put the gridlock cable through the second part of the connector. The "stop" on the connector will stop the wire from falling out.
2. Now you are ready to install the slider to the wire and hang your light fixtures.
Designed for use with cables between 1.2mm and 2mm diameter. Unscrew the threaded base and fit stop to the inside of the dome fitting. Stops can be fitted in our factory or on-site by using Crimp Tool. The base is tapped M6 to secure to surfaces.
These holders are designed to be used with 7x7 and 7x19 construction. They are NOT recommended for use with a 1x19 wire cable as the cable tends to slip.
* The Ceiling Attachment kit can be used to hang signs, banners and display items.
* Once installed objects can easily be adjusted vertically using cable hooks, gripper hooks, and side clamps.
* In addition to signs and banners, the ceiling-attachment set is ideal for hanging art, chandeliers, collectibles, cookware, panels, planters, and partitions.
This ceiling attachment with M5 female thread for 1.2mm to 2mm cable diameters for cable display and shopfitting applications.
Ceiling Attachments are made of nickel / Chrome-plated brass with a few exceptions.
Internal mechanisms are comprised of brass and stainless steel.
Satin-chromed and other finishes are available upon request.
1: Insert the cable into Gripper hooks.
2: Pass cable through or around the anchor point.
3: Insert cable back into Looping Gripper.
ADJUSTMENT: Remove load from cable, depress plunger & adjust cable height.
Note: Gripper hook must maintain a minimum 500 distance from all suspended objects or support structures.
Contact Person: Shana Chen