Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Brand Name:||Yingwei||Production Name:||YW-86062|
|Material:||Brass / Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel Ball Size:||8*8mm|
|Surface Treatment:||Nickel / Chrome / Satin Silver||MOQ:||2000pcs|
|Rec. Wire:||∅1-2mm||Break Load:||90kg|
Aircraft Cable Grippers With Steel Ball,
China Aircraft Cable Grippers,
Stainless Steel Aircraft Cable Grippers
This Self-Gripping fixed swivel hanger can be used to hang artwork, pictures, or objects in a variety of ways
that include ceiling, sloped ceiling, arched or wall.
This Solo hanger can work with a 1~2 mm stainless steel cable in various lengths.
This item making this ideal for homes, offices, galleries, and public spaces.
|Material||Brass / Stainless steel||Type||Side exit|
|Suit for wire dia.||∅1 - ∅2 mm||Size||∅ 10*47mm|
|Surface treatment||Satin Silver/ Chrome, etc.||MOQ||2000pcs|
|Breaking load||90kg||Sample||Free sample available, customer pay the express freight|
|Delivery time||8-15 workdays||Application||Billboards, Led light, Display|
1. A great solution for flexibility with a minimum of installation needed. Perfect to hang from a ceiling, but also useful to hang on a small wall, columns, shop windows, and steel ceilings.
2. The Ceiling & Wall Cable System hanger offers the possibility to hang more than 1 object on the same cable to a total maximum of 20 kg per set.
3. A complete Ceiling & Wall Cable System set comes with everything you need to hang 1 pcs of art. Additional adjustable hooks are available.
4. Professional Exhibition Art Hanging System Gallery Large Picture, Painting, Photo Display Kit; Molding Hook with Twist Stainless Steel Wire
1. Used extensively throughout the building, architectural, lighting, and agricultural sectors,
2. Suspension Kits with adjustable cable grippers are the perfect alternative to the traditional threaded rod solution and are engineered with simplicity in mind, allowing for significant savings in time and labor during installation.
3. With our many Cable Gripper styles you can hang anything: Drop Ceilings,
4. Light Fixture Pendants, Signs, Displays, Shelves, Picture Frames, and more.
Do I need tools to adjustable the Gripper?
No, the Gripper mechanism is released by pressing the plunger manually.
Do I need a Safety Nut?
Most Grippers have optional “safety nuts” or “safety caps” to lock the mechanism off in both directions.
Are locknuts provided with Grippers?
Generally no, but Grippers with metric threads are supplied with a corresponding bolt or lock nut.
What components do I need to hang my fixtures?
You will need a ceiling attachment (cable coupler or connector), a cable with a terminal (stop sleeve), and a Cable Gripper, normally placed at the fixture. You may also need ceiling canopies and a power cord.
Can I install these myself?
Yes, if you’re a lighting professional or a competent handyman.
What types of Cable Grippers are available?
There’s a wide variety, but there are two distinct types. The Straight-Thru’ or standard Gripper allows the cable to exit through the Gripper’s thread into the fixture. The Side-Cable-Exit Gripper allows the cable to exit the Gripper from the side of the body before the Gripper enters the fixture, eliminating the possibility of a short circuit.
Contact Person: Shana Chen