Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Brand Name:||Yingwei||Production Name:||YW-86061|
|Material:||Brass / Stainless Steel||Thead Size:||M5*9H Femal Thread|
|Surface Treatment:||Nickel / Chrome / Satin Silver||MOQ:||500pcs|
|Rec. Wire:||∅1-2mm||Break Load:||90kg|
M5*9H Female Thread Steel Wire Gripper,
Side Exit Stainless Steel Wire Gripper,
10x42mm Aircraft Cable Fixture Hangers
1. The Aircraft Cable Grippers help to provide the ideal suspension solution for sorts of different objects, such as heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), mechanical and electrical, lighting, acoustics, and signage.
2. They prove very easy to use, they have a unique clutch braking
mechanism that grips within the gripper, thus creating a very easy, practical, simple system that can be used time-and-time again!
3. What is the most important, they require no tools to adjust, up or down, down or up – as often as you like.
|Material||Brass / Stainless steel||Type||Side exit|
|Suit for wire dia.||∅1 - ∅2 mm||Size||∅ 10*42mm|
|Surface treatment||Satin Silver/ Chrome, etc.||MOQ||500pcs|
|Breaking load||90kg||Sample||Free sample available, customer pay the express freight|
|Delivery time||8-15 workdays||Application||Billboards, Led light, Display|
1. Adjustable Cable Grippers make installation quick and easy;
2. Adjustable Cable Grippers can be infinitely adjusted;
3. Adjustable Cable Grippers can be used to suspend signage, Lighting Systems, etc;
4. Our cable blockers are extremely user-friendly and fast to install;
5. The cable blocking devices are used in demanding applications, for example in the automotive and hardware industry.
6. Recommended weights for devices vary from 7 to 100 kilograms, so the stronger cable blockers can hold even heavy loads of lighting equipment. Cable’s diameter varies from 1,2 to 2,5 millimeters.
1. Used extensively throughout the building, architectural, lighting, and agricultural sectors,
2. Suspension Kits with adjustable cable grippers are the perfect alternative to the traditional threaded rod solution and are engineered with simplicity in mind, allowing for significant savings in time and labor during installation.
3. With our many Cable Gripper styles you can hang anything: Drop Ceilings,
4. Light Fixture Pendants, Signs, Displays, Shelves, Picture Frames, and more.
Do I need tools to adjustable the Gripper?
No, the Gripper mechanism is released by pressing the plunger manually.
Do I need a Safety Nut?
Most Grippers have optional “safety nuts” or “safety caps” to lock the mechanism off in both directions.
Are locknuts provided with Grippers?
Generally no, but Grippers with metric threads are supplied with a corresponding bolt or lock nut.
What components do I need to hang my fixtures?
You will need a ceiling attachment (cable coupler or connector), a cable with a terminal (stop sleeve), and a Cable Gripper, normally placed at the fixture. You may also need ceiling canopies and a power cord.
Can I install these myself?
Yes, if you’re a lighting professional or a competent handyman.
What types of Cable Grippers are available?
There’s a wide variety, but there are two distinct types. The Straight-Thru’ or standard Gripper allows the cable to exit through the Gripper’s thread into the fixture. The Side-Cable-Exit Gripper allows the cable to exit the Gripper from the side of the body before the Gripper enters the fixture, eliminating the possibility of a short circuit.
Contact Person: Shana Chen