Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Cable Gripper Material:
|Main Cable Length:
|304 Stainless Steel Wire With
|To Hang Panel Lights,Aquarium Light ,Aluminium Profiles Etc
flower pot hanging kit,
led panel light suspension kit
Compact Design Cable Suspension Kits Diecast End With Ø 1.2mm Steel Wire
If you have a project that involves unusually sloped, curved or high ceilings, our aircraft cable
gripper system may be the solution for you. It is affordable, flexible and easy to install.
To find out more about this more solutions for your hanging system,
Please feel free to contact our sales team.
L:59″ – (1500MM)
|Size:Ø10mm * 10mm
Size:Ø7mm * 9.5mm
1. Material:Brass+Stainless Steel Wire
2. Size:Same as the drawing
3. Cable Diameter and Length:Ø1.2*1500mm;Or Customize
4. Finishing Color:Chrome;Or Customize
Supplied in ready-to-use kits with your choice of end fixing and cable length, we provide
a complete off-site solution, catered to the needs of your project. Whether you're suspending
panel, strip or high bay lighting, we have a range of products to suit all lighting applications.
1. Quick to suspend lighting fixtures during the installation;
2. Require no tools to adjust, up or down,
down or up – as often as you like;
3. Stainless steel are available in various lengths;
4. Offer the perfect solution for the suspension of the fixtures;
5. Compact design,easy taking and delivery.
Adjustable cables or fittings which provide for fine height adjustment are an essential feature of
picture hanging systems or any poster hanging kit. Signs must be displayed dead level and poster hanging arrays must be perfectly aligned. An adjustable hook at the bottom of the wire or a cable
holder incorporating a clutch mechanism mounted on the ceiling is a vital element of any hanging system.
Our wire hanging display fittings are also used for lighting systems, shopfitting, visual merchandising,
art galleries, suspending cable trays and other mechanical and electrical services.
· Complementary, aesthetic design
· Easy, one-handed 'squeeze' adjustment up-or-down
· The ceiling ﬁxing must be installed correctly and by a qualiﬁed ﬁtter into a reliable
material to achieve the working load
· Make sure to use a reliable and secure ﬁxing for the object being suspended
· Not to be used outside
· Make sure the wire has no defects before use. Use only for static loads
· A minimum of two suspensions are recommended per item being suspended
· Always remove or support the load before making any adjustments
Our Architectural Kits are the preferred method of contractors and installers world-wide for
suspending light fixtures. Architectural kits are either power feed – with power cords and strain
relief bushings – or non-feed kits that include aircraft cable and canopy.
Check out our cable grippers to find the perfect solution for your project.
Contact Person: Ms. Shana Chen
Tel: 86 18688885542