Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Cable Gripper Material:||Brass||Color:||Black,or Customize|
|Wire Thickness:||Ø1.5mm||Main Cable Length:||1000mm,or Customize|
|Wire Material:||Steel Wire With Black Coated||Application:||To Hang Panel Lights,Linear Lights,LED Sign,Billboard Etc|
Power Feed Light Hanging Kit Black Wire Hanging System For Linear Light With Cable Holder
With the steel cable suspension kit the Linear light / aluminium profiles
can be suspended infinitely variable from the ceiling.
One kit consists of:
This Suspension Kit features black color and a cable holder for electric cable.
It's best for linear light fixtures in black color.
L:39.3″ – (1000MM)
|Size:Ø0.48'' * 1.78''||Size:Ø0.63'' * 0.67''|
1. Material:Brass+Black Coated Steel Wire
2. Size:Same as the drawing
3. Cable Diameter and Length:Ø1.5*1000mm;Or Customize
4. Finishing Color:Black;Or Customize
Stainless steel wire suspension kits for use with Linear Lights and many other products,
Allow the panel to be hung from a ceiling. Ideal for situations when recessed mounting
is not possible, or for an ultra modern appearance.
6. Safe Working Load:20KG(Fore reference only)
IMPORTANT: It is essential to check that the top ceiling fixings are strong enough to take the
weight of the items being displayed, while allowing for the tension in the cables.
Lighting suspension kits deliver complete solutions for all lighting applications. Offering a sleek, professional and discreet finish without compromising on strength, the beauty of the system is
n the ease and efficiency of installation.
Supplied in ready-to-use kits with your choice of end fixing and cable length, we provide a
complete off-site solution, catered to the needs of your project. Whether you're suspending panel,
strip or high bay lighting, we have a range of products to suit all lighting applications.
· Quick – up to 6 times faster than traditional suspension systems
· Safe – can be pre-installed to channel using pre-fitted washer/nut or using
retention clip reducing time working at height
· Easy – integral ergonomically designed release button allows for simple adjustment
· Secure – button acts as a locking screw and indicator clearly highlights the wire is
locked in position for ultimate security
· Versatile – variety of foot attachments available to suit applications
· Complementary, aesthetic design
· Easy, one-handed 'squeeze' adjustment up-or-down
· Supplied in ready-to-use kits
· Available with a range of connector types and thread sizes
· Extensive ceiling fixing options available to suit most substrates