Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Brand Name:||Yingwei||Production Name:||YW-86101|
|Type:||Adjustable||Surface Treatment:||Nickel / Chrome / Satin Silver|
|Accessory:||M10 Thread||Material:||Brass / Stainless Steel|
Nickel Plated Cable Lock Gripper,
Adjustable Self Locking Cable Grippers
|Material||Brass / Stainless steel||Type||Gripper|
|Suit for wire dia.||∅1 - ∅1.5 mm||Size||∅ 16*32mm|
|Surface treatment||Satin Silver/ Chrome, etc.||MOQ||1000pcs|
|Breaking load||90kg||Sample||Free sample available, customer pay the express freight|
|Delivery time||8-15 workdays||Application||Billboards, Led light, Display|
This versatile fitting with M10 fine thread is perfect for applications such as shop fittings & display shelving. To install, simply insert the cable into the plunger & the cable is gripped by ball bearings inside the fitting for infinite adjustment.
1. Adjustable Cable Grippers make installation quick and easy
2. Adjustable Cable Grippers can be infinitely adjusted
3. Adjustable Cable Grippers can be used to suspend signage, Lighting Systems, etc
4. Our cable blockers are extremely user-friendly and fast to install.
5. The cable blocking devices are used in demanding applications, for example in the automotive and
hardware industry. Recommended weights for devices vary from 7 to 100 kilograms, so the
stronger cable blockers can hold even heavy loads of lighting equipment. Cable’s diameter
varies from 1.2 to 2.5 mm.
6. You’ll find the most common models of our cable blockers in our catalog.
1. Sign installers, lighting contractors, ceiling fitters, and other trades may find it more convenient to bulk buy the hanging hardware components required for a specific job, be it hanging signs, suspending lights, or attaching acoustic ceiling panels.
2. Hardware components and suspension fittings for creating hanging wire assemblies are found in this section.
3. However for general applications it may be more convenient to buy a wire rope hanging kit rather than selecting individual components.
What is the difference between 1x19, 7x7, and 7x19 configurations?
The 1x19 cable is slightly stronger than the other cables but is the least flexible. It is also the nicest looking cable due to the fewer strands of wire that make it up.
The 7x7 cable is semi-flexible, has a lesser breaking load than compared to the 1x19, but greater than 7x19.
The 7x19 cable is the most flexible, which allows it to loop back on itself without kinking. It has the lowest breaking load of 30kg.
If you are using the wire for balustrading; in particular in conjunction with fittings that require the use of a hydraulic swage, either of the 3 wires wire will be fine; but if you are using fittings that need the cable to wrap around a thimble, then the more flexible 7x7 or 7x19 cable is a much easier option for this purpose.
Contact Person: Shana Chen