Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Brand Name:||Yingwei||Production Name:||YW-86122|
|Size:||10*57mm||Material:||Brass / Stainless Steel|
|Thread Size:||None Thread||Surface Treatment:||Nickel / Chrome / Satin Silver|
Customized Lock Cable Gripper,
Griplock Cable Gripper With A ball,
Linear Light Lock Cable Gripper
* Body: holds the locking mechanism inside, has an angled conic shape in the cable-in orifice to ease insertion of cable.
* Spring: Stainless steel, made of wire 0.3 mm diameter, both ends closed has a controlled constant.
* Locking spheres: 3 spheres arranged in a triangular pattern that will hold the cable in place via pressure.
* The adjustable swivel joint is magical when it comes to creating branch light fixtures, you can angle them any way you like, and it gives the fixture an excellent abstract, random, branch-like quality.
Side exit grippers enable direct surface attachment. Mounting to Thru-holes, Slots, Threaded Holes; Threaded Studs, or can be provided with Hooks, Sliding Shoes, or Swiveling connectors. The cable exits smoothly at the side of the Gripper, clearly visible as you adjust the height. Side exit grippers are also available with Forks to grip signs or flat-sided to screw to suspended objects or picture frames.
|Material||Copper / Stainless steel||Type||Gripper|
|Suit for wire dia.||∅1 - ∅1.5 mm||Size||∅ 10*43mm|
|Surface treatment||Satin Silver/ Chrome, etc.||MOQ||1000pcs|
|Breaking load||90kg||Sample||Free sample available, customer pay the express freight|
|Delivery time||8-15 workdays||Application||Billboards, Led light, Display|
1. Adjustable Cable Grippers can be used to suspend signage, Lighting Systems, etc
2. Adjustable Cable Grippers make installation quick and easy
3. Adjustable Cable Grippers can be infinitely adjusted
4. Our cable blockers are extremely easy and fast to install.
5. The cable blocking devices are used in demanding applications, for example in the automotive and hardware industry. Recommended weights for devices vary from 7 to 100 kilograms, so the stronger cable blockers can hold even heavy loads of lighting equipment. Cable’s diameter varies from 1.0 to 2.0mm.
Lighting, Machinery, Medical, Security, Sporting Goods, Toys, Window, Lawn & garden. When designing a cable assembly, a number of factors need to be considered such as workload, abrasion, cycle life, and flexibility, environment, cost, safety .etc. the larger the diameter, the greater the workload capacity and the less flexible it will be.
When hanging small art or pictures, you can use one picture rail hook. If your artwork is larger in size or heavier, we suggest using two hooks on the molding and running your wire or cord from each hook to your artwork.
An easy-to-adjust hook that hangs your art as close to the cable as possible. Thanks to the easy installation process you can have an exhibit displayed anywhere you would like in no time!
Simply squeeze the top together, thread the cable through the top and out the bottom. Release spring when the desired length is reached!
Step back and admire your marvelous Hanging System!
* Your inquiry related to our product & price will be replied to within 12 hours.
* Well-trained & experienced staff are to answer all your inquiries in English of course.
* OEM & ODM projects are highly welcomed. We have a strong R&D team here to help.
* Your business relationship with us will be confidential to any third party.
* Good after-sale service offered, please get back if you got questions.
What components do I need to hang my fixtures?
You will need a ceiling attachment (cable coupler or connector), a cable with a terminal (stop sleeve), and a Cable Gripper, normally placed at the fixture. You may also need ceiling canopies and a power cord.
Can I install these myself?
Yes, if you’re a lighting professional or a competent handyman.
What types of Cable Grippers are available?
There’s a wide variety, but there are two distinct types. The Straight-Thru’ or standard Gripper allows the cable to exit through the Gripper’s thread into the fixture. The Side-Cable-Exit Gripper allows the cable to exit the Gripper from the side of the body before the Gripper enters the fixture, eliminating the possibility of a short circuit.
Contact Person: Shana Chen