Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Name:||YW-86533||Cable Material:||Stainless Steel, Galvanized Steel|
|Part Size:||28mm||Eyelet Material:||Brass / Stainless Steel / Steel|
|Diameter:||1.2mm||Cable Length:||Any Length Available|
|Length:||250mm||Sample:||Free Sample Available For Existing Dimension|
|Application:||Light Fixture, Hanging Systems, Picture Hanging||MOQ:||2000pcs|
|Lead Time:||8-15 Business Days|
Stainless Steel Cable Lanyards With Button,
Loop And Eye Steel Cable Lanyards
|Material||Stainless steel||Type||Lanyard button|
|MOQ||1000 PCS||Construction||1x7;7X7;1x19 etc|
|Wire Diameter||∅1.2mm||Carton Size||35*25*18cm|
|Wire Length||Customized||Lead Time||8-15 workdays|
|Break load||15kg||Payment Terms||
* Stainless steel wire ropes belong to the most versatile elements in architecture. From balustrade in-fills and suspension of different objects over applications in the area of design and shop fittings to stabilizing wire ropes as wind bracings, the area of applications is almost unlimited.
* These ropes add that extra bit of safety and security to your setup should a bolt come loose or fall off a light. Safety for your patrons or guests at your parties and events and security of the investment of your lighting.
* Commercial quality "aircraft grade" cable is made from galvanized steel wire or stainless steel wire. Galvanized aircraft cable provides high tensile strength and adequate corrosion resistance for most commercial applications. Stainless steel cable provides slightly lower tensile strength, but greater resistance to corrosion. We also offer aircraft cable fitting services.
* Cable or wire rope is fabricated from individual wires put together in a uniform helical arrangement to form what is called a strand. A strand typically contains 7 wires (1 x 7) or 19 wires (1 x 19), although others are available. Cable or wire rope contains a varying number of these strands such as 7 x 7 and 7 x 19 (number of strands x wire per strand). The more strands and more wires per strand, the more flexible the cable and the higher the cost. The greater the cable diameter, the greater the diameter of each wire and the greater the breaking strength.
* Promotional displays (hanging of signs)
* Hardshell cases (lid restraint)
* Display cases (lid restraint, shelf support)
* Retail Security (security cable for electronics, clothes, expensive manuals, etc.)
* HVAC Heating and cooling ductwork (support lanyards for ducts and pipes)
* Used for the lighting fixture protection.
Contact Person: Shana Chen