Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Brand Name:||Yingwei||Item Name:||YW-86415|
|Break Load:||90kg||Thead Size:||None|
|Rec. Wire:||∅1-1.2mm||Material:||Brass / Stainless Steel|
|MOQ:||1000pcs||Surface Treatment:||Nickel / Chrome / Satin Silver|
Aircraft Cable Griplock Hook,
Griplock Cable Gripper 9x26mm
|Material||Brass / Stainless steel||Type||Hook|
|Suit for wire dia.||∅1 - ∅1.5mm||Size||∅ 9*26mm|
|Surface treatment||Brass / Nickel / Chrome, etc.||MOQ||1000pcs|
|Breaking load||90kg||Sample||Free sample available, customer pay the express freight|
|Delivery time||8-15 workdays||Application||Billboards, Led light, Display|
1. Significant time and cost savings on your project
2. Aesthetically pleasing solutions; lightweight and virtually invisible
3.. Complete, off-site solutions which minimize health and safety concerns
4. Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
5. A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by a dedicated technical team
The Cable Gripper hook is a unique, self-locking, completely adjustable device, designed to securely lock onto a large range of 7×7 and 7×19 stranded aircraft cables. They require no tools to adjust; up or down, down or up – as often as you like.
Arguably the finest way to suspend lighting fixtures available, Premium cable grippers combine an immense range of applications with a beautiful finish and extraordinary holding power.
Lower cost Standard cable grippers are competitively priced for use in industrial and architectural lighting applications. Standard grippers are built to our engineering specifications and receive full quality assurance testing at our facility.
1. When feeding cable into the Gripper, always allow it to pass at least 1” beyond the body of the Gripper.
2. When cutting off excess cable always leave at least 1” of cable shows.
3. Cables may be cut using purpose-built cutters. The cable will not fray unless passed repeatedly through the Gripper mechanism or otherwise abused.
4. The product is not recommended for outdoor use. It should not be exposed to water or wind, or be allowed to oscillate continuously in any circumstance. Avoid placing fixtures close to vents or in chemical-laden environments such as indoor swimming pools. For more information please contact us.
10 years experience specializing in manufacturing wire cable assembly and elastic ropes.
Our products have a wide range of applications inside the lighting fixture, flowerpot, billboards, vehicles such as brake, gear, window, and another hanging system.
2. High-quality direct manufacture
Our factory has advanced manufacturing equipment, including CNC high precision automatic lathes, Grinder and Polishing Machines, Automatic, Polishers, and ISO manage.
OEM, custom-made available, free samples available, we supply our customers with custom
designed fittings and terminals as per their specification.
Do not place pendant fixtures in moving-air environments unless they are laterally/seismically braced. Continuous oscillation may cause metal fatigue in the cabling systems, leading to cable failure.
Grippers & couplers work best when cable follows their centerline. Avoid angled pulls in excess of 5°.
For angled applications use one of our jointed grippers or our sloped ceiling couplers.
Contact Person: Shana Chen