Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Name:||YW-86027||Cable Material:||Stainless Steel, Galvanized Steel|
|Part Size:||5*16mm||Material:||Brass / Stainless Steel / Steel|
|Cable Length:||Any Length Available||Diameter:||5mm|
|Application:||Light Fixture, Hanging Systems, Picture Hanging||Length:||1000mm|
|Sample:||Free Sample Available For Existing Dimension||MOQ:||500pcs|
|Lead Time:||8-15 Business Days|
Galvanized Wire Rope Swage Fittings,
Galvanized Wire Rope Cable Swage Terminals,
Galvanized Cable Swage Fittings Terminals
|MOQ||500 PCS||Construction||1x7;7X7;1x19 etc|
|Wire Diameter||∅1mm/Customized||Carton Size||35*25*18cm|
|Wire Length||Customized||Lead Time||8-15 workdays|
|Break load||10kg||Payment Terms||
1. A galvanized cable wire is a steel wire configuration that’s treated with a thin layer of zinc to prevent corrosion.
2. Galvanized wire rope is ideal for outside uses since it can withstand the elements and harsh environments.
3. Galvanized cable is common in many industries, including irrigation, agriculture, erosion control, and marine.
4. Galvanized steel wire rope is the most cost-effective in comparison to stainless steel wire rope; however, the level of corrosion protection is not as great. Galvanized steel cable is slightly stronger than a comparably-sized stainless steel wire rope. Some wire ropes, such as 7 x 9 galvanized aircraft cable are also available with a vinyl coating to provide further protection. The vinyl-coated galvanized cable is a popular choice in aircraft cable because the rope is easier to handle, yet remains flexible.
1. Quick and easy to attach and remove.
2. Safety clamp lighting cable wires can connect different stage lights in parties, weddings, and other festivals.
3. Structure, the rigging consists of 304 stainless steel wire with rubber on the surface, nickel-plated steel hook, and wire eye loop.
4. Safe, shielding, and prevent transmission interference.
5.Zinc Die-Cast Terminals are molded to a cable end that has been “bird-caged”, allowing the molten zinc to adhere to each individual wire. We offer a comprehensive range of Zinc Die-Cast terminals.
If a lanyard using standard, off-the-shelf fittings don't work for your application, We have the capability to manufacture custom fittings to perfectly meet your unique requirements. By utilizing our in-house machine shop, we can precision-machine any type of end fitting as well as provide custom tabs, eyelets, and other custom hardware to your specification.
We have numerous capabilities that allow us to meet your specific needs and be the industry leader for custom cable assemblies.
* CNC Machining Capabilities—Yingwei has the capability to quickly make custom component parts to meet a variety of customers’ needs.
* Electric Cutting—Automatic fuse cutting enables Yingwei to achieve precise length requirements while eliminating any frayed ends.
* Swaging—Yingwei’s manufacturing facility offers various size swaging machines to meet your diameter requirements.
* Tensile Testing—All tensile testing is done in-house at our facility. Our quality department can provide a material cert with the shipment if you need.
How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
1, By Express: such as DHL, UPS, TNT, FEDEX, etc. The dispatch time is about 3-5 days.
2, Sea Freight: we will update sea freight once we know your sea port where goods will be delivered.
3, Agent designated by client: please tell us the contact detail of your shipping agent and we will arrange to deliver the items.
What type of cable do I need?
The cable has to be 7x7 or 7x19 stranded aircraft cable in stainless or galvanized steel. Cables should have factory-installed terminals (stop-sleeves). The cable diameter depends on the weight of the fixture.
What’s the difference between Galvanized and Stainless cable?
Both Stainless Steel and Galvanized Aircraft Cable have approximately the same break strength. The galvanized cable is less expensive and is used in 90% of all lighting applications.
Can I cut the cable myself?
Yes, you can, but you should use a purpose-built Cable Cutter,
We recommend using a drop of super glue on the fresh cut to prevent the cable from fraying.
Contact Person: Shana Chen