Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Name:||YW-86030||Cable Material:||Stainless Steel, Galvanized Steel|
|Part Size:||6*10mm||Material:||Brass / Stainless Steel / Steel|
|Cable Length:||Any Length Available||Diameter:||6mm|
|Application:||Light Fixture, Hanging Systems, Picture Hanging||Length:||600mm|
|MOQ:||500pcs||Sample:||Free Sample Available For Existing Dimension|
|Lead Time:||8-15 Business Days|
Double Screws Terminals Cable Loop,
Stainless Steel Rope Fittings Cable Loop
|MOQ||500 PCS||Construction||1x7;7X7;1x19 etc|
|Wire Diameter||∅1.5mm/Customized||Carton Size||35*25*18cm|
|Wire Length||Customized||Lead Time||8-15 workdays|
|Break load||30kg||Payment Terms||
* Galvanized cables and wire ropes are a great economical choice. They offer corrosion resistance at an affordable price. Galvanized coating is available in most strands, cables, and wire ropes.
* Stainless Steel Type 304 is the most widely used of the stainless steel offerings. It offers good corrosion resistance and breaking strengths comparable to galvanized cable.
* Single leg wire rope slings are just as they sound- they are comprised of a single length of wire rope. Also sometimes known as one-leg wire rope slings or single-leg cable slings, these heavy-duty lifting slings offer some versatility as they can be manufactured with a variety of end configurations.
* The most common type of single leg wire rope slings is an eye & eye sling, which features loops, or "eyes" on each end.
Up to 6 times faster than traditional suspension systems.
Can be pre-installed to channel using pre-fitted washer/nut or using
retention clip reducing time working at height.
The integral ergonomically designed release button allows for simple adjustment.
The button acts as a locking screw and the indicator clearly highlights the wire is locked in position for ultimate security.
Shipping: DHL, UPS, FedEx and TNT Express, Airline and Ocean shipping.
All shipments originated by us will be freight collected,or those charges will be billed to the customer.
It is also possible to ship via Collect or 3rd-Party using your own shipping account.
What type of cable do I need?
The cable has to be 7x7 or 7x19 stranded aircraft cable in stainless or galvanized steel. Cables should have factory-installed terminals (stop-sleeves). The cable diameter depends on the weight of the fixture.
What’s the difference between Galvanized and Stainless cable?
Both Stainless Steel and Galvanized Aircraft Cable have approximately the same break strength. The galvanized cable is less expensive and is used in 90% of all lighting applications.
Can I cut the cable myself?
Yes, you can, but you should use a purpose-built Cable Cutter,
We recommend using a drop of super glue on the fresh cut to prevent the cable from fraying.
We have numerous capabilities that allow us to meet your specific needs and be the industry leader for custom cable assemblies.
* CNC Machining Capabilities—Yingwei has the capability to quickly make custom component parts to meet a variety of customers’ needs.
* Electric Cutting—Automatic fuse cutting enables Yingwei to achieve precise length requirements while eliminating any frayed ends.
* Swaging—Yingwei’s manufacturing facility offers various size swaging machines to meet your diameter requirements.
* Tensile Testing—All tensile testing is done in-house at our facility. Our quality department can provide a material cert with the shipment if you need.
Select a clean, well ventilated, dry, undercover location. Cover with waterproof material if the delivery site conditions preclude inside storage.
Failure to do so may result in the rope becoming contaminated with foreign matter and start the onset of corrosion before the rope is even put to work.
Support the reel on a simple A-frame or cradle located on the ground, which is capable of supporting the total mass of rope and reel. Ensure that the rope is stored where it is not likely to be affected by chemical fumes, steam, or other corrosive agents.
Failure to do so may seriously affect its condition rendering it unfit for safe use.
Contact Person: Shana Chen