Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Name:||YW-86029||Cable Material:||Stainless Steel, Galvanized Steel|
|Part Size:||4*6mm||Material:||Brass / Stainless Steel / Steel|
|Cable Length:||Any Length Available||Diameter:||4mm|
|Application:||Light Fixture, Hanging Systems, Picture Hanging||Length:||600mm|
|Sample:||Free Sample Available For Existing Dimension||MOQ:||500pcs|
|Lead Time:||8-15 Business Days|
Die Cast Terminals Cable Loop,
Stainless Steel Wire Rope Fitting
|MOQ||500 PCS||Construction||1x7;7X7;1x19 etc|
|Wire Diameter||∅1.5mm/Customized||Carton Size||35*25*18cm|
|Wire Length||Customized||Lead Time||8-15 workdays|
|Break load||30kg||Payment Terms||
* Galvanized cables and wire ropes are a great economical choice. They offer corrosion resistance at an affordable price. Galvanized coating is available in most strands, cables, and wire ropes.
* Stainless Steel Type 304 is the most widely used of the stainless steel offerings. It offers good corrosion resistance and breaking strengths comparable to galvanized cable.
Up to 6 times faster than traditional suspension systems.
Can be pre-installed to channel using pre-fitted washer/nut or using
retention clip reducing time working at height.
The integral ergonomically designed release button allows for simple adjustment.
The button acts as a locking screw and the indicator clearly highlights the wire is locked in position for ultimate security.
Variety of foot attachments available to suit applications.
Wire Rope Swage Sleeves
Wire rope swage sleeves sometimes referred to as cable ferrules or duplex/crimp sleeves, are used to form eyes on the end of wire ropes. Wire rope swage sleeves are a more secure and more permanent alternative to wire rope clips. Cable swage fittings and sleeves are available in a variety of materials to fit any wire rope rigging application:
What type of cable do I need?
The cable has to be 7x7 or 7x19 stranded aircraft cable in stainless or galvanized steel. Cables should have factory-installed terminals (stop-sleeves). The cable diameter depends on the weight of the fixture.
What’s the difference between Galvanized and Stainless cable?
Both Stainless Steel and Galvanized Aircraft Cable have approximately the same break strength. The galvanized cable is less expensive and is used in 90% of all lighting applications.
Can I cut the cable myself?
Yes, you can, but you should use a purpose-built Cable Cutter,
We recommend using a drop of super glue on the fresh cut to prevent the cable from fraying.
We have numerous capabilities that allow us to meet your specific needs and be the industry leader for custom cable assemblies.
* CNC Machining Capabilities—Yingwei has the capability to quickly make custom component parts to meet a variety of customers’ needs.
* Electric Cutting—Automatic fuse cutting enables Yingwei to achieve precise length requirements while eliminating any frayed ends.
* Swaging—Yingwei’s manufacturing facility offers various size swaging machines to meet your diameter requirements.
* Tensile Testing—All tensile testing is done in-house at our facility. Our quality department can provide a material cert with the shipment if you need.
Select a clean, well ventilated, dry, undercover location. Cover with waterproof material if the delivery site conditions preclude inside storage.
Rotate the reel periodically during long periods of storage, particularly in warm environments, to prevent migration of the lubricant from the rope.
Never store wire rope in areas subject to elevated temperatures as this may seriously affect its future performance. In extreme cases, its original as-manufactured strength may be severely reduced rendering it unfit for safe use.
Ensure that the rope does not make any direct contact with the floor and that there is a flow of air under the reel.
Failure to do so may result in the rope becoming contaminated with foreign matter and start the onset of corrosion before the rope is even put to work.
Contact Person: Shana Chen