Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Brand Name:||Yingwei||Production Name:||YW-86072|
|Size:||9*26mm||Surface Treatment:||Nickel / Chrome / Satin Silver|
|Thread Size:||M5*6H||Material:||Brass / Stainless Steel|
Pendant Hanging Brass Wire Gripper,
Furniture Fixture Brass Wire Gripper,
Adjustable Cable Grippers Manufactures
|Material||Copper / Stainless steel||Type||Side exit|
|Suit for wire dia.||∅1 - ∅2 mm||Size||∅ 9*26mm|
|Surface treatment||Satin Silver/ Chrome, etc.||MOQ||500pcs|
|Breaking load||90kg||Sample||Free sample available, customer pay the express freight|
|Delivery time||8-15 workdays||Application||Billboards, Led light, Display|
1. Fast and easy to suspend lighting fixtures during the installation;
2. Designed for the suspension of surface light fittings,
suitable for use with a large range of commercial lighting;
3. No tools needed to adjust cable length,
up or down, down or up – as often as you like;
4. Time-Saving: Allows quick installation and instant adjustment;
5. The finest way to suspend lighting fixtures available;
6. You’ll find the most common models of our cable blockers in our catalog.
7. Our sales are happy to help you find the right device for your application.
8. This gripper is used for griping the return ends of wire rope. The offered gripper is also used during the lifting of goods and heavy items. The provided gripper is manufactured by our skilled professionals by utilizing optimum grade brass at modern premises. Available in varied specifications, this Brass Wire Rope Gripper can be bought at market-leading prices from us.
9. With the aid of sophisticated techniques, this blocker is manufactured using quality approved brass by our ingenious professionals. We are offering this blocker to the patrons in varied dimensions within the committed time period. The provided Brass Cable Blocker is used for fitting wires and cables firmly.
Within each cable, the gripper is a plunger that a cable slides through. There are three balls that surround the outside diameter of the cable as it passes through the gripper. When weight is applied to the gripper when mounted, the tension forces the balls to grab the cable in a pinching movement. In normal operation the more the tension, the more the gripping. Some grippers come with a safety nut that locks the movement in both directions eliminating the potential for a release if the plunger is accidentally depressed by an end-user.
Used extensively throughout the building, architectural, lighting, and agricultural sectors, suspension Kits with adjustable cable grippers are the perfect alternative to the traditional threaded rod solution and are engineered with simplicity in mind, allowing for significant savings in time and labor during installation.
With our many Cable Gripper styles you can hang anything: Drop Ceilings, Light Fixture Pendants, Signs, Displays, Shelves, Picture Frames, and more.
Contact Person: Shana Chen