Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Brand Name:||Yingwei||Production Name:||YW-86079|
|Size:||10*32mm||Surface Treatment:||Nickel / Chrome / Satin Silver|
|Material:||Brass / Stainless Steel||Type:||Adjustable|
|Break Load:||90kg||Thread Size:||M6|
Chrome Surface Wire Cable Grippers,
Nickel Surface Wire Cable Grippers,
Wire Cable Grippers With Knurling
|Material||Copper / Stainless steel||TypeK||Knurling|
|Suit for wire dia.||∅1 - ∅1.5 mm||Size||∅ 10*39mm|
|Surface treatment||Satin Silver/ Chrome, etc.||MOQ||1000pcs|
|Breaking load||90kg||Sample||Free sample available, customer pay the express freight|
|Delivery time||8-15 workdays||Application||Billboards, Led light, Display|
The cable blocking devices are used in demanding applications, for example in the automotive and
hardware industry. Recommended weights for devices vary from 7 to 100 kilograms, so the
stronger cable blockers can hold even heavy loads of lighting equipment. Cable’s diameter
varies from 1,2 to 2,5 millimeters.
This Self-Gripping fixed swivel hanger can be used to hang artwork, pictures, or objects in a variety of ways
that include ceiling, sloped ceiling, arched, or wall.
This Solo hanger can work with a 1.5~1.8mm stainless steel cable in various lengths.
This item has the ability to swivel (90) degrees and in two directions making this ideal for
homes, offices, galleries, and public spaces.
Used extensively throughout the building, architectural, lighting, and agricultural sectors, suspension Kits with adjustable cable grippers are the perfect alternative to the traditional threaded rod solution and are engineered with simplicity in mind, allowing for significant savings in time and labor during installation.
With our many Cable Gripper styles you can hang anything: Drop Ceilings, Light Fixture Pendants, Signs, Displays, Shelves, Picture Frames, and more.
1. When feeding cable into the Gripper, always allow it to pass at least 1” beyond the body of the Gripper.
2. When cutting off excess cable always leave at least 1” of cable shows.
3. Cables may be cut using purpose-built cutters. The cable will not fray unless passed repeatedly through the Gripper mechanism or otherwise abused.
4. To prevent fraying of freshly cut ends, re-solder or apply a drop of super-glue.
5. Do not feed the excess cable into a lighting fixture housing or junction box containing electrical wiring.
6. Use only 7×7 or 7×19 uncoated galvanized or stainless steel aircraft cable.
7. When installing threaded Grippers DO NOT OVER-TORQUE THE THREADS. Finger-tighten only and wrench-tighten a quarter turn further, but no more.
8. The product is not recommended for outdoor use. It should not be exposed to water or wind, or be allowed to oscillate continuously in any circumstance. Avoid placing fixtures close to vents or in chemical-laden environments such as indoor swimming pools. For more information please contact us.
Contact Person: Shana Chen