Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Brand Name:||Yingwei||Production Name:||YW-86091|
|Material:||Brass / Stainless Steel||Break Load:||90kg|
|Surface Treatment:||Nickel / Chrome / Satin Silver||Rec. Wire:||∅1-1.5mm|
|MOQ:||1000pcs||Thread Size:||M4 Thread|
M4 Thread Exit Wire Gripper,
Stainless Steel Wire Cable Grippers,
Adjustable Brass Cable Gripper
|Material||Copper / Stainless steel||Type||Gripper|
|Suit for wire dia.||∅1 - ∅1.5 mm||Size||∅ 9*26mm|
|Surface treatment||Satin Silver/ Chrome, etc.||MOQ||1000pcs|
|Breaking load||90kg||Sample||Free sample available, customer pay the express freight|
|Delivery time||8-15 workdays||Application||Billboards, Led light, Display|
Cable gripper, (also called cable slider or cable fastener): Metallic component, cylindrical, external dimensions according to Annex 2, capable of gripping a wire rope of 7 x 7 wires via 3 sphere locking system. Grips cable when sliding in one direction and releases it in opposite direction. After the cable is inserted provides no access to the locking mechanism and no possibility of tampering with its internals. Used as a component in metallic security seal.
* Body: holds the locking mechanism inside, has an angled conic shape in the cable-in orifice to ease insertion of cable.
* Locking spheres: 3 spheres arranged in a triangular pattern that will hold the cable in place via pressure.
* Wedge or bush: transfers the pressure of the spring to the spheres.
* Spring: Stainless steel, made of wire 0.3 mm diameter, both ends closed has a controlled constant.
· Extremely rapid installation
· Reusable for a future project
· Very compact design & strong termination
· No specialist tools needed. Simply fit & adjust by hand!
· Will accommodate cable from 1mm-1.5mm.
· Use for light suspension applications, as a stop for example for light shelves.
· Nickel-plated brass
· Can be used outdoors although the external finish will tarnish over time.
* Acoustics, Display, Exhibition, Room divider, Decoration…Everything that hangs from the ceiling or the wall should use our Suspension Systems.
* Cable gripper that allows adjusting the height of a fixture without utilizing tools
* Compact designed grippers allow swift installation and instant adjustment.
* Attachments are used to fix the cables to ceilings, walls, or floors.
* Stainless steel and zinc-plated cables are available in various dimensions and lengths.
Do not place pendant fixtures in moving-air environments unless they are laterally/seismically braced. Continuous oscillation may cause metal fatigue in the cabling systems, leading to cable failure.
Grippers & couplers work best when cable follows their centerline. Avoid angled pulls in excess of 5°.
For angled applications use one of our jointed grippers or our sloped ceiling couplers.
We provide the most efficient lead times for our customers. When the orders are received via email or phone we make sure they are shipped the 3-5 day. If orders need to be packaged in kits with larger quantities, then we do our best to deliver as soon as possible.
Cable Grippers supplies only the best quality. Our strict quality control guidelines ensure that before any parts ship they have met every quality control standard. Products are Lab tested on a regular basis and all parts are inspected before proceeding to the packaging process for your orders.
Our cable assembly manufacturing facility has produced millions of cable assemblies. We are proud of our products and our philosophy. It is our goal to offer affordable, quality suspension components.
What components do I need to hang my fixtures?
You will need a ceiling attachment (cable coupler or connector), a cable with a terminal (stop sleeve), and a Cable Gripper, normally placed at the fixture. You may also need ceiling canopies and a power cord.
Can I install these myself?
Yes, if you’re a lighting professional or a competent handyman.
What types of Cable Grippers are available?
There’s a wide variety, but there are two distinct types. The Straight-Thru’ or standard Gripper allows the cable to exit through the Gripper’s thread into the fixture. The Side-Cable-Exit Gripper allows the cable to exit the Gripper from the side of the body before the Gripper enters the fixture, eliminating the possibility of a short circuit.
Contact Person: Shana Chen