Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Name:||YW-86467||Gripper Size:||9*26mm|
|Lead Time:||8-15 Business Days||Wire Length:||1000mm, Customized|
|Wire Diameter:||1.5mm, Customized||Construction Of Steel:||1x7;7x7;1x19;7x19|
|Material:||Brass / Stainless Steel||MOQ:||1000pcs|
|Sample:||Free Sample Available For Existing Dimension|
Ceiling Art Cable Hanging System,
Brass Material Hanging System For Artwork,
15*17mm Ceiling Picture Hanging Systems
1.Main Wire Diameter
|3.Material||Stainless steel / Copper / Galvanized|
|5.Length||1500mm, as the requirement|
|7.Surface treatment||Chrome, Nickel, Black, White, and Silver|
|8.End parts of fittings|| Eyelets terminals
All kinds of grippers
A large selection of end fittings, including eye bolts, links, springs,
hooks, thimble, clips, stops, ball, ball shanks, sleeve, stamped eye,
|9.Lead time||10-15 workdays if there were enough material in stock|
Free sample available if all of the dimensions same as our existing one
1. Our adjustable connectors easily adapt to the most common applications on the market, providing a suspension system that is easy to install and almost invisible when it is set up. If you have a project that involves unusually sloped, curved, or high ceilings, our track suspension systems may be the solution for you. It is affordable, flexible, and easy to install.
2. Insert the cable into the plunger and slide the gripper to the desired position. Where it stops it locks.
3. To re-adjust, simply depress the plunger with your fingertip and move the gripper to a new position. Release the plunger to lock.
4. The 3 balls gripping mechanism is spring-loaded and allows the gripper to move freely up the cable. It cannot move down unless the plunger is depressed. While there is no weight at all on the gripper, the plunger cannot be depressed
Complementary - aesthetic design.
Easy installation that does not require a professional.
Can be pre-installed to channel using pre-fitted washer/nut or using retention clip reducing time working at height.
No tools needed to adjust cable length, up or down, down or up – as often as you like.
1.attachment: attachment are used to help to fit for the ceilings, walls, or floor
2.cable: stainless and galvanized steel cables are available in various dimensions and lengths
3.grippers: compact designed grippers allow swift installation and instant adjustment
4.accessories: a lot of accessories, such as pull switches, cable clips and lock screws, etc
• Attempt to shorten, knot, or tie wire rope slings.
• Force, hammer, or wedge slings or their fittings into position.
• Lift on the point of the hook.
• Use wire rope slings in acidic conditions without consulting the supplier.
• Use wire rope slings at temperatures above 100°C or below minus 40°C without consulting the supplier.
• Shock load wire rope slings.
* Beware of the risk for an electrical shock when the cable enters an electrical appliance.
* Any attempt to manipulate the gripper mechanism voids all our liabilities.
* Impulses and vibrations can considerably reduce the total strength.
* Keep oils/fats away from the cable and grippers.
* Do not paint or coat the cable or grippers.
* Dust and small particles can clog the gripper mechanism.
* All products are for indoor use only.
Contact Person: Shana Chen